WOOOW CNN showcasing Siad Barre's butcher of Gabiley ( nigga fired frm his job again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Landers in North America need to step up. Guns are not even illegal there, why not just take him out quietly? unless
he has some sort of massive secret security?

He isn't. His clan had monthly income from the government back then, sort of a welfare for being from the same clan as the dictator. SNM cut off that welfare and he is angry

Let's be honest, Siad Barre (AUN) wasn't a Qabiilist when he first became leader, his people and people who hail form other Qabiils pushed, pushed, pushed, pushed him until he had a soft spot for his Qabiil. We can blame ourselves for the war. He even gathered people onetime, and buried a stick wrapped with white cloth, this symbolized the death of Qabiil.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
These Warlords are everywhere, none of them have faced justice, and when someone from their Qabil gets a high position/leadership role, then they immediately get a job to further their human rights violation.

This man is Abdulqawi Ahmed Yusuf, the Vice President of the International Court of Justice - He needs to prosecute all these warlords.

IMG_1285-0-500x500.jpg
That judge can take his gavel and shove it up his ass:pachah1:
All they can do is fire him from job to job because the court which would have tried him wasn't set up around the time of his ethnic cleansing campaign.
There trying to civil suit him but probably
fail even in the small chance they successed they won't get anything:dead:

waraabe

Your superior
Let's be honest, Siad Barre (AUN) wasn't a Qabiilist when he first became leader, his people and people who hail form other Qabiils pushed, pushed, pushed, pushed him until he had a soft spot for his Qabiil. We can blame ourselves for the war. He even gathered people onetime, and buried a stick wrapped with white cloth, this symbolized the death of Qabiil.

You can believe what you want darod boy

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@Barni the truth is not always as it appears these people who are crying about him elected a guy who held similar post from the former regime for president in there fake country:comeon:
Also the guy who suing this great hero is a lier who's trying to convince people he got shot point blank 5 times and survived:childplease:
Somalia has alot of problem. Somalis voted in a bunch of ex thugs for '"Somaliland I know but at the of the day if you killed people, your own people you need to be brought to justice.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
s are deranged animals. They call for warlords of other clans to be apprehended while praising their own.:ohlord:

May your suffering continue for eons to come.:stopit:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Somalia has alot of problem. Somalis voted in a bunch of ex thugs for '"Somaliland I know but at the of the day if you killed people, your own people you need to be brought to justice.
Let me tell you something this case there pushing has for 20+ been ignored by the us and canada for a reason there trying to creat fake sympathy for them in reality there isnt much proof of anything outside bunch of cugdad filled people lying about him because his darod:childplease:
They have no video no nothing outside of random criminals pointing fingers:childplease:
Also I see @Canuck taking a page from her traitorous aunt saado ali:childplease:
Stop consigning with people who are against him:childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts