WOOOW CNN showcasing Siad Barre's butcher of Gabiley ( nigga fired frm his job again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
He's a hero
a7jAVKt.jpg

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
I always had a feeling whenever I go to somali areas like Streatham, Harlesden, Shepherd Bush that there is killers walking amongst us; warlords who butchered a whole clan back home, chilling in costa coffee shops today.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Justice for the Somali people. I bet there's hundreds of these war criminals that live in the US and Europe and they need to be brought to justice.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Go provide for him now :siilaanyolaugh:

Nigga being getting chased for 3 decades
Trying to chase him you mean? You been failing for 3 decades nowobamadatazz
Bu bu his a murderer:deadrose:
No he's not. Stop the qabil shit. If what they're saying is true then he's a murderer!!!
His a hero who protected his country from parasitic scum who were sent by the xabash if his not a hero they need to change the definition of a hero
a7jAVKt.jpg

waraabe

Your superior
His a hero who protected his country from parasitic scum who were sent by the xabash if his not a hero they need to change the definition of a hero
a7jAVKt.jpg

Kkk he was made a refugee. SNM and USC cut off the gravy trains for certain lazy, state welfare fiends, they are heroes.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Trying to chase him you mean? You been failing for 3 decades nowobamadatazz
Bu bu his a murderer:deadrose:

a7jAVKt.jpg
your a fagget

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Barni the truth is not always as it appears these people who are crying about him elected a guy who held similar post from the former regime for president in there fake country:comeon:
Also the guy who suing this great hero is a lier who's trying to convince people he got shot point blank 5 times and survived:childplease:

These Warlords are everywhere, none of them have faced justice, and when someone from their Qabil gets a high position/leadership role, then they immediately get a job to further their human rights violation.

This man is Abdulqawi Ahmed Yusuf, the Vice President of the International Court of Justice - He needs to prosecute all these warlords.

IMG_1285-0-500x500.jpg

Hubble

VIP
All they can do is fire him from job to job because the court which would have tried him wasn't set up around the time of his ethnic cleansing campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending