Women with big kubs (calves) vs no calves

Women with big kubs (calves) vs no calves

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Which do you guys prefer? I personally prefer big kub on women since it is a feminine trait. Besides it
would be weird being with a woman with skinny kub it would remind me of my own chicken farah kub
dilemma.

Big kub (Sarah Palin)
sarah5.jpg

article-0-0E3E425A00000578-978_233x518.jpg

No kub (Meghan Markle)
3C2297AA00000578-4123274-image-m-38_1484531123865.jpg

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
nacalaa i clicked on here thinking you meant these calfs :wow:
young-farmer-woman-with-little-baby-cow-in-grassy-field-c0523t.jpg

i have a fetish for women that can tame big baby cows (calfs) :lawd:

Bohol

VIP
That's only considered beautiful in Somalia. In the west, long toned slender legs are the thing.

Not really most men prefer big kub in the west as well when pictures of Megan was posted in dailymail a lot were questioning her
extreme skinny legs. Most of the white sexy secretaries in the office wearing short skirts have big kubs.

Not really most men prefer big kub in the west as well when pictures of Megan was posted in dailymail a lot were questioning her
extreme skinny legs. Most of the white sexy secretaries in the office wearing short skirts have big kubs.

That's not considered hot at all.

Go look up 'how to reduce calf size' so many people are doing lots of workouts to have smaller ones.

slim.jpg

Bohol

VIP
That's not considered hot at all.

Go look up 'how to reduce calf size' so many people are doing lots of workouts to have smaller ones.

slim.jpg

I am guessing you have small kubs reality is men prefer the legs of Sarah Palin over Megan Markle
which looks like skeletons.

Bohol

VIP
Only in Somalia you'll find women with broader calves than men. :drakelaugh:

Fatso are the usual suspects nin baad moda :chrisfreshhah:

It is a genetic thing. Women in general all over the world have bigger calves than men to support the
baby weight when they are pregnant. That is why it is a feminine trait in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts