Women on Somalispot, how will you react if your husband take a huge salary cut?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Its the qadar of Allah. I'll help him and encourage him to try and find another job which is good pay, but less stressful
That's nice to hear but in reality most are not willing by take a huge drop in lifestyle

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Reorganize your finances. Harness the power of broke. :farmajoyaab: When you have less you are forced to find creative ways of generating lacaag. It would smart to create residuals, so as not to be entirely dependent on paid employment as your only means of subsistence. Just a thought.

So what will you do?

be a parasite and leech his hard earn money?

A parasite is a person that gives you nothing in return.

So the woman who raises your children, makes sure food is on the table, house is clean, provides you with emotional support is a parasite?

The dangers a woman goes through when giving birth to kids men cannot fathom. So men better pay up and provide.

Many men here are used to take take take, so the idea of a man looking after his family and providing is a new concept.

Nothing screams parasite than men who use women's free labour but also want her to pay rent and bills as well. Uff broke f BOY mentality.

Last edited:
That's nice to hear but in reality most are not willing by take a huge drop in lifestyle

Personally i'd be irritated. As a man your no 1 responsibility is to make sure your family is taken care of.

But if it is a temporary decision and it is something just for the time being until he decides what he really wants to do then so be it.

A parasite is a person that gives you nothing in return.

So the woman who raises your children, makes sure food is on the table, house is clean, provides you with emotional support is a parasite?

Many men here are used to take take take, so the idea of a man looking after his family and providing is a new concept.

Nothing screams parasite then men who use women's free labour but also want her to pay rents as well. Uff broke f BOY mentality.
By your definition women are parasite.

There is no way you could compare working 9-5 and cleaning the house + raising the kids.

Women have it way easier. even if they attend university they study easy programes with stress free while most of the guys are expected to get a top degree and work 9-5 when they graduate.

God gave women special privilege and you should be grateful you fucking parasite.

I fucking hate women but I wouldn't mind a dumb sex slave from Somalia haha. at least she is dumb compared to the manipulating western parasites who expects handout and financial protection because she is a women

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
By your definition women are parasite.

There is no way you could compare working 9-5 and cleaning the house + raising the kids.

Women have it way easier. even if they attend university they study easy programes with stress free while most of the guys are expected to get a top degree and work 9-5 when they graduate.

God gave women special privilege and you should be grateful you fucking parasite.

I fucking hate women but I wouldn't mind a dumb sex slave from Somalia haha. at least she is dumb compared to the manipulating western parasites who expects handout and financial protection because she is a women
So I’m guessing marriage is a no for you?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Everyone is parasite to an extend @wesleyy
My friends are parasite when they want my money and i'm a parasite when i'm lacking money and my parents are there:gaasdrink:
It's better to not be a hypocrite in life:samwelcome: Male privilege would be : not having the capacity of children like women do and we can have many wives :samwelcome: as long as we are still men and taking responsabilities, of course:fittytousand:

9-5 deffo compares with being a housewife and is easier than giving birth you dimwit. That is for sure.

I work 9-5, women work along side you men. Absolute moron. We go uni and are expected to work.

Btw, cheer up you sound really hurt. Seek therapy.
Most women study useless stress free degrees and work at the receptions. I would gladly be a housewife than work 9-5 every weekday.

What does a housewife do?

Nothing much really, they clean and cook which could be done in a few hours and have the rest of the day for themselves while we have to work constantly.

Also women love to over exaggerate the pain of giving birth. It's a known fact that men are way stronger than women and could endure more pain than you lot.

I guess leeching of the success of men for thousands of years made you lot weak.

Everyone is parasite to an extend @wesleyy
My friends are parasite when they want my money and i'm a parasite when i'm lacking money and my parents are there:gaasdrink:
It's better to not be a hypocrite in life:samwelcome: Male privilege would be : not having the capacity of children like women do and we can have many wives :samwelcome: as long as we are still men and taking responsabilities, of course:fittytousand:
There is a huge difference in asking your friend or parent for assistance help once or twice and having a wife who you need to pay all her expense.

Housing
Utilities/Rents
Food
Transportation
Saving
Clothing
Entertainment
Insurances

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Most women study useless stress free degrees and work at the receptions. I would gladly be a housewife than work 9-5 every weekday.

What does a housewife do?

Nothing much really, they clean and cook which could be done in a few hours and have the rest of the day for themselves while we have to work constantly.

Also women love to over exaggerate the pain of giving birth. It's a known fact that men are way stronger than women and could endure more pain than you lot.

I guess leeching of the success of men for thousands of years made you lot weak.
This post is a case study for MLC. Here we have a male of possible West African descent on a Somali chat room. Like most other animals, we’ll be studying it’s behavior. In the wild MLC works by creating angst, anger, and hatred for the other sex. Though thought to be long gone, it’s been found thriving here on this forum.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
No job is worth stress if you are doing work that brings you nothing but stress you are doing it wrong. His mental health > money.

Trending