Women on Somalispot, how will you react if your husband take a huge salary cut?

I’d tell him to get another job quick. Imma be working myself, so I’m not going to tolerate a man lazing about the house for a long period of time.

Edit: I didn’t see that you were talking about a pay cut. Well, it depends. Is he making less money than me? Than I’d probably be annoyed, no lie.

I’d tell him to get another job quick. Imma be working myself, so I’m not going to tolerate a man lazing about the house for a long period of time.

Edit: I didn’t see that you were talking about a pay cut. Well, it depends. Is he making less money than me? Than I’d probably be annoyed, no lie.

What if you were making 6 figures but he was making $75000

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
A man who is constantly overworked and stressed doesn’t make a good husband . As long as his salary can pay for all necessities I don’t see the problem.

How much does a nurse make per month?
It depends on what type of nurse you are, and what state you live in. But the average hourly wage is around $28-$40 for a basic RN. You can google more about it if you want to know more.

Totally recommend this job though, to both men and woman. You only work have to work like 3 days out of the week and you make decent money.

Last edited:
It depends on what type of nurse you are, and what state you live in. But the average hourly wage is around $28-$40 for a basic RN. You can google more about it if you want to know more.

Totally recommend this job though, to both men and woman. You only work have to work like 3 days out of the week and you make decent money.
That sounds good..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Leave his lazy/ dumb ass
tenor.gif

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Try and make things work. If I don’t have kids yet then I’d try to make up for it. If I do, then we’d try to figure out a way to save the money we do have.

I mean, I’d probably be initially annoyed but I’d rather have less money than let my man’s physical and mental health take a toll just for a job.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
You should always have multiple streams of income. That goes for women too. Don’t let a pay cut, or one job put your in the red.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I would simply leave him tbh, I can't live with a man that can't make the money he used to make. If he can't provide for his family (meaning me) then there's nothing to talk about. If I love him, I would encourage him to apply to a different company.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
A parasite is a person that gives you nothing in return.

So the woman who raises your children, makes sure food is on the table, house is clean, provides you with emotional support is a parasite?

The dangers a woman goes through when giving birth to kids men cannot fathom. So men better pay up and provide.

Many men here are used to take take take, so the idea of a man looking after his family and providing is a new concept.

Nothing screams parasite than men who use women's free labour but also want her to pay rent and bills as well. Uff broke f BOY mentality.
This place is full of boys they don’t know anything about reality

A man who does things to live an easier life should be ridicules. The pay cut isnt the important part.

Trending