Women in leadership

Would you be ok with female presiden in somalia

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Islamically women aren't allowed to lead a country, but then again its almost yawmul qiyamah so anything is possible :manny:

As long as they are for "nabad and nolol" and better the country through competence, I ain't complaining.. :manny:

stick to Alberta politics :pachah1:

omg you should take a look into his city's politics :cryinglaughsmiley:

best parts: "if our steak isn't cook right, we send it back. The city has to start to do the same things", " I believe... the arena project is one of the most racist events to ever take place :icon lol:",

one that had me :cryinglaughsmiley:was the guy who said he was an agent for some candidate :drakelaugh::mjlol:

omg you should take a look into his city's politics :cryinglaughsmiley:

best parts: "if our steak isn't cook right, we send it back. The city has to start to do the same things", " I believe... the arena project is one of the most racist events to ever take place :icon lol:",

one that had me :cryinglaughsmiley:was the guy who said he was an agent for some candidate :drakelaugh::mjlol:
Allah they're all crazy! I swear Alberta's an offshoot of the US:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:"We need to bring back the songbirds" kulaha :dead:
@ArchBishopofAtheism Which one are you voting for? Tough call I guess:mjlol:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Allah they're all crazy! I swear Alberta's an offshoot of the US:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:"We need to bring back the songbirds" kulaha :dead:
@ArchBishopofAtheism Which one are you voting for? Tough call I guess:mjlol:
There was a legislation proposed in the US congress (not sure if it became law) that would expedite statehood for Alberta should it secede from Canada. I'd get US citizenship for free and then move to BC :lol:. As for the municipal election I'm voting for the incumbent. I don't see the need for massive changes.

TooMacaan

VIP
I think you get me wrong here. I'm not against women leadership, i'm all for it. Accademicly qualified women are plenty, but so many of them are not fit lead a the nation becouse ideologies they have picked. Under the right women, change is welcome
I'm just saying it's not about male or female nature then, rather...it's about the "right person". Many men have showed that they aren't fit to lead the nation as well. What's holding them back? Why else, if not for their own nature & the ideologies they've picked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts