Women in Congo

They are injecting chicken stock from Maggi cubes into their butt to make it bigger... This is even worse than skin bleaching :susp:

May God guide them. I've seen so many absurd acts from that side of the world (not saying we don't have issues with Somalis), that I'm convinced demons have taken over. There are still ritual sacrifices and cannibalism taking place there to this day. It's fkd.

May God guide them. I've seen so many absurd acts from that side of the world (not saying we don't have issues with Somalis), that I'm convinced demons have taken over. There are still ritual sacrifices and cannibalism taking place there to this day. It's fkd.

This country has gone downhill ever since they overthrow Mobutu Sese Seko. He was not the best person but at least the country was stable.

Can you imagine what Africa would be like if Bantus and Cushities/horners switched places? What do you think Africa would’ve been like, do you think it would’ve made any difference or nah?

This country has gone downhill ever since they overthrow Mobutu Sese Seko. He was not the best person but at least the country was stable.
Didn't he murder the guy who put him in power and rebrand his image as some African saviour whilsting starting a Mao style cult of personality? :mjlol:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Can you imagine what Africa would be like if Bantus and Cushities/horners switched places? What do you think Africa would’ve been like, do you think it would’ve made any difference or nah?

Probably not that different. Cadaans would just hate on "madows" a lot less since most madows would at least look similar to cadaans in terms of facial features. Slavery also might have been less of a thing. I can't picture pastoralists being as big on that but who knows. And if your what if involves Somalis and Oromos' southward expansion never being halted and going eventually as far as the Congo then I guess a fair chunk of SSA would also be Muslim now compared to how it already is. But I doubt colonialism would still not be the plague it is.

Too many factors, sis. Do the southerly Cushites get influenced by the same cultural innovations as Horners or stay split from since the Neolithic age? Do they have writing, Islam and Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity? Are they in touch with the Islamic and eastern world via trade a la a Swahili type culture? Do they have access to gunpowder weapons? Do they have the horse? Cos this will gauge how much trouble Europeans can truly be to them. Are Bantus just not present in this hypothetical or do they come but become dominated in a manner similar to the Tutsis and Hutus with the pastoral Cushites installing themselves as an elite? What about the Nilotes? Too much to ponder but, all in all, I doubt cadaans wouldn't still find a way to meddle and mug it up.

Trending