Women do not like nice guys

It's very much common sense that women especially in this day and age want a conceited and overconfident man that can protect and provide for his woman. Being a overly nice guy/simp can come across as undesirable and unattractive to a women I'm not saying you should be a complete and utter inimical and hostile person but you should have a balance of both.

It's very much common sense that women especially in this day and age want a conceited and overconfident man that can protect and provide for his woman. Being a overly nice guy/simp can come across as undesirable and unattractive to a women I'm not saying you should be a complete and utter inimical and hostile person but you should have a balance of both.
Most nice guys are not even genuine,they have ulterior motives and women can sense it away.

Vapour

Press rewind ⏪
Women think 99% of men like them. Kindness reinforces that delusional belief. The nicer you are, the more girls will act strangely around you. It will cost you acquaintances and mutually beneficial friendships. Never be nicer than you absolutely have to be. No random acts of kindness under any circumstances.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Women think 99% of men like them. Kindness reinforces that delusional belief. The nicer you are, the more girls will act strangely around you. It will cost you acquaintances and mutually beneficial friendships. Never be nicer than you absolutely have to be. No random acts of kindness under any circumstances.
wait how? I mean ive seen those kinda some Somalis just fully be in female spaces is that what youre saying those types of people?

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Here’s the thing: if you have an ugly face and act overconfident asshole you won’t get away.
If you have that Brad Pitt looks you’d definitely get away. It’s all about the profile and status that people appeal to.

Respect is mostly earned anyways. Being nice to people is a normal trait to have in order to connect to people.

Also: being too nice towards the opposite sex is seen as flirtatious so it’s weird sometimes but not wrong at all.

Being kind, nice, etc is all just semantics. Being needy is what’s seen as unattractive. You can treat others well so long as you maintain your self respect and don’t let others push you around

I like warmth and kindness in a man as do most well-adjusted women.

Like Ozzy said, there's a distinction between 'nice' and 'kind' and people can sense insincerity, like you guys trying hard to come off as 'kind-hearted men' to lure her in, that's 'nice guy' behaviour.

Lol. People need to understand the difference between kindness and neediness. In every study, in every real life situations and beyond, women and men alike have always valued kindness. Always valued thoughfulness. If you speak to divorce lawyers, most will tell you that a lot of relationships breakdown when unions are devoid of this.

Furthermore, like men, women need to be attracted to you. We women aren’t entitled. We don’t walk around thinking that being ‘nice’ will get a man to stay. A man needs to find us beautiful and engaging and on the flip side, women too need to find you attractive and engaging and the type of men who women hate, are the self-styled nice guys who think that smiling and being ‘nice’ means the women they desire must be with them. Being occasionally nice to a woman doesn’t mean she has to be with you.

Vapour

Press rewind ⏪
These assumptions are wrong on every level. I did not like those women. Never once did I make any move. It was very common work/uni related favours.

They all slowly started acting weird and I just avoided them. Now I mind my business and have significantly more female acquaintances.

I like warmth and kindness in a man as do most well-adjusted women.

Like Ozzy said, there's a distinction between 'nice' and 'kind' and people can sense insincerity, like you guys trying hard to come off as 'kind-hearted men' to lure her in, that's 'nice guy' behaviour.
@Vapour

Why the "Meh"? Do you prefer to be dominated by your woman? Do enlighten me.
angry betty boop GIF

Trending

Latest posts