Women do not like nice guys

Vapour

Press rewind ⏪
@Vapour

Why the "Meh"? Do you prefer to be dominated by your woman? Do enlighten me.
angry betty boop GIF
Fat fingered mistake. Removed it.

Vapour

Press rewind ⏪
Women think 99% of men like them. Kindness reinforces that delusional belief. The nicer you are, the more girls will act strangely around you. It will cost you acquaintances and mutually beneficial friendships. Never be nicer than you absolutely have to be. No random acts of kindness under any circumstances.

These assumptions are wrong on every level. I did not like those women. Never once did I make any move. It was very common work/uni related favours.

They all slowly started acting weird and I just avoided them. Now I mind my business and have significantly more female acquaintances.

@Gojo Satoru @angelplan

Please delete these two posts. I have a habit of sharing personal stories and it is really not that hard for someone in the UK to track me down atp.

I’m not reporting because they are not delete-worthy posts.

Don’t be a jerk but you should be assertive and say what you want to say.

There is nothing attractive of someone having no opinions or spine to themselves

Women appreciate kindness from men who signal that they can afford not to be kind to them but still are kind. It's better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a battle. The "nice guy" is the latter.

I stopped talking to women since they got addicted and attached and I know they thought me cruel since they wanted me and I never assured them anything long-term. That made me feel bad so I stopped, and because I have other things that I am preoccupied with. Even being nice to them made them build extra affection since I am a certain type of man.

Generally, be good people. Don't go around mean-mugging for no reason. That will scare the shordies. However, never be a fool who cannot put deliberate intentions behind what he is signaling in subtle ways. Take charge tastefully, as most women have a lot of nonsensical opinions that will change based on your gravity (however, observe when her mindset is too far gone. Don't even bother with women who are not interested in hearing what you say. Sometimes, they have divergent values where their mindsets do not accord with yours. Never force it and let it go quickly).

The best advice for all men; it's all about the mental game (best with the least effort). Imma leave it at that.

World

VIP
It's very much common sense that women especially in this day and age want a conceited and overconfident man that can protect and provide for his woman. Being a overly nice guy/simp can come across as undesirable and unattractive to a women I'm not saying you should be a complete and utter inimical and hostile person but you should have a balance of both.
It depends on why you are being nice

If it’s simply in your nature to be nice to everyone, then why would you change your personality based on what you think woman want?

However if you are nice because you are trying to gain something or to try appeal to a girl, then you’re not really nice, rather it’s just a tactic to try attract women and you wouldn’t be nice otherwise.

I am only nice to my wife. I do not interact with other women as much as I can and when I do, I keep it to a minimum. Literally. If I was single, I would seek marriage through family connection.

Women appreciate kindness from men who signal that they can afford not to be kind to them but still are kind. It's better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a battle. The "nice guy" is the latter.

I stopped talking to women since they got addicted and attached and I know they thought me cruel since they wanted me and I never assured them anything long-term. That made me feel bad so I stopped, and because I have other things that I am preoccupied with. Even being nice to them made them build extra affection since I am a certain type of man.
They sound young. Rookie mistake. Only give your attention to men who signal they want you and want to commit. I don’t understand how you can build affection towards a man that isn’t trying to court you. Why were they even talking to you in the first place if you weren’t even making your intentions clear? 🤔

Also, why were you even talking to them? Not judging here but I don’t really understand those types of situations. If pursuing and marriage isn’t on the cards why is there even an interaction? What is there even to talk about?

Generally, be good people. Don't go around mean-mugging for no reason. That will scare the shordies. However, never be a fool who cannot put deliberate intentions behind what he is signaling in subtle ways. Take charge tastefully, as most women have a lot of nonsensical opinions that will change based on your gravity (however, observe when her mindset is too far gone. Don't even bother with women who are not interested in hearing what you say. Sometimes, they have divergent values where their mindsets do not accord with yours. Never force it and let it go quickly).

The best advice for all men; it's all about the mental game (best with the least effort). Imma leave it at that.

Generally speaking, the best men are the ones who are naturally kind at heart. That shows principles because if he does fall out of love, he’ll still be kind and still treat you with a level of decency even when ending things since that’s his default personality rather than someone whose kindness is based on mere feelings for a woman. We want men whose respectfulness and kindness transcends attraction.

Self-styled nice men repulse me since they’re not naturally ‘nice’. They’re slimy and are doing so to get something. Once they become comfortable in the relationship or the passion dies, their true personality rears it’s ugly head. It’s like people who sucks up to to those they need but treat those that are weaker than them or those they don’t need like trash. Since relationships naturally have ups and downs and attraction and passion does sometimes wane, those men in time will dog out their partners once they feel they don’t need them as much.

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
It the other way around, men assume women like them when they are just being nice. Also they dont like nice women, they like women who are bad

Vapour

Press rewind ⏪
It the other way around, men assume women like them when they are just being nice. Also they dont like nice women, they like women who are bad
Nah, it is easy to tell the difference. Over-the-top mirroring + body language is a surefire sign. Mirroring is when you adopt traits from someone you respect/like. The formal name is introjection. For example, you say I like movies by a director and the next time you meet, the girl will have watched his entire filmography. It's funny to see the lengths some people will go to. I've seen guys fake GCSE grades in conversation. As for body language, people can lie verbally, but rarely can they non-verbally. You can tell when someone smiles out of politeness vs out of showing interest.

Attention is another major one. They respond quickly on social media and through text. They ask lots of questions. You can go hmm yh, mhmm is it, and they will carry the conversation. You feel like a celebrity. I could go on and on.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Nah, it is easy to tell the difference. Over-the-top mirroring + body language is a surefire sign. Mirroring is when you adopt traits from someone you respect/like. The formal name is introjection. For example, you say I like movies by a director and the next time you meet, the girl will have watched his entire filmography. It's funny to see the lengths some people will go to. I've seen guys fake GCSE grades in conversation. As for body language, people can lie verbally, but rarely can they non-verbally. You can tell when someone smiles out of politeness vs out of showing interest.

Attention is another major one. They respond quickly on social media and through text. They ask lots of questions. You can go hmm yh, mhmm is it, and they will carry the conversation. You feel like a celebrity. I could go on and on.
You must be prestige then. People confuse being nice for liking someone all the time. Especially guys do

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
It's very much common sense that women especially in this day and age want a conceited and overconfident man that can protect and provide for his woman. Being a overly nice guy/simp can come across as undesirable and unattractive to a women I'm not saying you should be a complete and utter inimical and hostile person but you should have a balance of both.

Women do not like pushovers and most "nice guys" just happen to be so.

Trending