Women are very simple beings easy to decipher

Not as complicated as made out to be. easy to please
demand only genuineness and friendship based on sincerity, selflessness and dependability.
trusting, i could go on but in short a great creation of the creator. men on the contrary proud, vain
dominating, selfish, shortsighted, clumsy and destructive, simply not deserving of their female
counterparts. assessment is of current males maybe ones they were something to behold but
not what i see now. on behalf of all males i hereby submit and extend full apology to our particularly
lovely somali females. and a warning to all you men who are going to scream loudly about the
evils of women remember behind every evil female act their is mostly a foolish male catalyst

very simple beings easy to decipher, not as complicated as made out to be. easy to please
demand only genuineness and friendship based on sincerity, selflessness and dependability.
trusting, i could go on but in short a great creation of the creator. men on the contrary proud, vain
dominating, selfish, shortsighted, clumsy and destructive, simply not deserving of their female
counterparts. assessment is of current males maybe ones they were something to behold but
not what i see now. on behalf of all males i hereby submit and extend full apology to our particularly
lovely somali females. and a warning to all you men who are going to scream loudly about the
evils of women remember behind every evil female act their is mostly a foolish male catalyst
:drakelaugh:
:chrisfreshhah::lolbron::stevej:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Someone is in a mood,
for a Vagina;
For a Vodka;
If only she had robust testicles.

To return to the physical peculiarities. The women are perhaps more singular in appearance than the men. Up to the age of fifteen or sixteen, most Somali girls are pleasing, if not very fairly good-looking ; their figures are straight, and they are well limbed; there is, however, too much squareness about the shoulders and a want of shapeliness about the lower part of the legs, not at all modified by an ungainly lounging gait. Marriage soon deprives the female sex of all attractiveness, and the decrepit Somali woman is a loathsome and too common spectacle.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
James brown said it best

Women…what are they good for?
Absolutely nothing
HU HA

What are they good for?
Absolutely nothing
And you are good for? At least we stay and raise the children you horny b*stard
472C23B5-F462-43B8-8BCE-1D9CBFFA0A18.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
To return to the physical peculiarities. The women are perhaps more singular in appearance than the men. Up to the age of fifteen or sixteen, most Somali girls are pleasing, if not very fairly good-looking ; their figures are straight, and they are well limbed ; there is, however, too much squareness about the shoulders and a want of shapeliness about the lower part of the legs, not at all modified by an ungainly lounging gait. Marriage soon deprives the female sex of all attractiveness, and the decrepit Somali woman is a loathsome and too common spectacle.
Somali men throughout their whole existence:
9250DCF9-B0CE-4663-A2DC-804C2EB5157A.jpeg

a xaalimo will give 50% but you chicken legs give 0% throughly. Giving 0% is what you do best. Your manliness is 0, you guys lowkey look feminine so masculinity is 0, being a husband is like -0.1, being a dad is like -5, lord getting out of ceyr is another 0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somali men throughout their whole existence:
View attachment 204427

a xaalimo will give 50% but you chicken legs give 0% throughly. Giving 0% is what you do best. Your manliness is 0, you guys lowkey look feminine so masculinity is 0, being a husband is like -0.1, being a dad is like -5, lord getting out of ceyr is another 0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The women, again, when young seem to be engaged in a perpetual strife with the many accidents which continually disarrange the by no means prudishly conceived arrangement of their enviornment.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The women, again, when young seem to be engaged in a perpetual strife with the many accidents which continually disarrange the by no means prudishly conceived arrangement of their enviornment.
Waraa you sound like them sjw that be doing mind games on you by saying the most complicated bullshit.

Trending

Latest posts