Women are now terrified of men going their own way

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
:dead::deadmanny:

Wtf is up with those video visuals and the dramatics?:farmajoyaab:

Anyways, this guy talks about women persecuting men for "perceived wrongs", and how it contributes to eroding a man's self-worth...but why does it escape his mind that some men do those same things to women as well?? It's not about male vs. female nature; it's about evil aspects of female nature and evil aspects of male nature. Everything he says about shaming tactics, abuse, isolation method, establishing control...is also applicable in reverse.

He's hell bent on drawing a line in the sand, creating a divide. At first it was, "the feminists are the problem"; and now it's "female nature is the problem-- AWALT". Exactly one of the reasons I don't hesitate to associate myself with the feminist 'title', tbh; people will always find a problem if they truly seek it.

I'm with sheikh @Cognitivedissonance here. Women are the true evildoers of the world. We need to enact Shariah law against these workers of iniquity. Ann Coulter was right. Women should be stripped off their voting rights. They always try to restrict men's freedom. There was a campaign recently by an ex-Muslim woman to ban polygamy. No male ex-Muslim would ever do that. Was ever more abundant proof that it's a woman problem?

That's a great poem by Kipling. Good job, Cognitive. You're a man of letters, as well as a mother abuser. I'm truly impressed.

@TooMacaan, stop making excuses. We have to take down the Matriarchy.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
“Women are the problem. And you women are the reason Australia is going to have civil unrest.

You women openly champion women committing perjury in the divorce courts.

You women openly allied with the government to destroy men’s lives.

And now you women must be fought and defeated.

So war has been declared.

In this war I support Islam and the implementation of the shariah.

And it is you women who hate men..you have proven how much you hate men by siding with the government to destroy men’s lives.

And when this is pointed out you women go for lies and censorship..every time.

It won’t work we can reach young men and tell them how evil women are in such a way that you can not censor us.

The fact that you women resort to lies and censorship when we point out you hate men and you allied with the government to destroy men’s lives shows young men what liars and hypocrites women are.

Women choose to ally with the government to destroy men’s lives.

And you women will pay for that betrayal.”

@TooMacaan @supz @Reiko @Gambar @embarassing @The Cushitic One @Lola_Vonroe @sophisticate @VixR @Luna @yasmin lan
We get it no woman finds you attractive so you steer over to asexuality and blame women for having big egos when it’s really you not them sheesh:farmajoyaab:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
How do women use the government to screw men over? :farmajoyaab:

You can always switch sexuality if you hate women that much. :gaasdrink:

How insecure must one be as a man to see women behind all evil that happens to the world and society, when clearly 99,9% of world history proves the exact opposite.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm with sheikh @Cognitivedissonance here. Women are the true evildoers of the world. We need to enact Shariah law against these workers of iniquity. Ann Coulter was right. Women should be stripped off their voting rights. They always try to restrict men's freedom. There was a campaign recently by an ex-Muslim woman to ban polygamy. No male ex-Muslim would ever do that. Was ever more abundant proof that it's a woman problem?

That's a great poem by Kipling. Good job, Cognitive. You're a man of letters, as well as a mother abuser. I'm truly impressed.

@TooMacaan, stop making excuses. We have to take down the Matriarchy.
I never said this it’s from a white Christian guy from Australia.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Can you stop quoting me?

Goddamn incessant whining omg. Last thing I need.
Never abaayo macaan stop sending the machine to do your bidding men are not disposable we are fed up with misandry and hypergamy in this modern feminist western gynocentric society.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:dead::deadmanny:

Wtf is up with those video visuals and the dramatics?:farmajoyaab:

Anyways, this guy talks about women persecuting men for "perceived wrongs", and how it contributes to eroding a man's self-worth...but why does it escape his mind that some men do those same things to women as well?? It's not about male vs. female nature; it's about evil aspects of female nature and evil aspects of male nature. Everything he says about shaming tactics, abuse, isolation method, establishing control...is also applicable in reverse.

He's hell bent on drawing a line in the sand, creating a divide. At first it was, "the feminists are the problem"; and now it's "female nature is the problem-- AWALT". Exactly one of the reasons I don't hesitate to associate myself with the feminist 'title', tbh; people will always find a problem if they truly seek it.
97173829-E2C7-4025-BA45-E2317AD1ECE3.png
97355936-9EA7-4F61-8CFE-7BBB4CA78C02.png

Status
Not open for further replies.