Women are now terrified of men going their own way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
“Women are the problem. And you women are the reason Australia is going to have civil unrest.

You women openly champion women committing perjury in the divorce courts.

You women openly allied with the government to destroy men’s lives.

And now you women must be fought and defeated.

So war has been declared.

In this war I support Islam and the implementation of the shariah.

And it is you women who hate men..you have proven how much you hate men by siding with the government to destroy men’s lives.

And when this is pointed out you women go for lies and censorship..every time.

It won’t work we can reach young men and tell them how evil women are in such a way that you can not censor us.

The fact that you women resort to lies and censorship when we point out you hate men and you allied with the government to destroy men’s lives shows young men what liars and hypocrites women are.

Women choose to ally with the government to destroy men’s lives.

And you women will pay for that betrayal.”

@TooMacaan @supz @Reiko @Gambar @embarassing @The Cushitic One @Lola_Vonroe @sophisticate @VixR @Luna @yasmin lan

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:kanyeshrug:I didn't drive him away, he went of his own choosing. He choose to be an asexual wizard, completely free of women, not even to speak with. Monkhood was his calling.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:kanyeshrug:I didn't drive him away, he went of his own choosing. He choose to be an asexual wizard, completely free of women, not even to speak with. Monkhood was his calling.
Please for once in your life can you refrain from the mental manipulation and just speak a straight forward word.

Why do women use government in order to oppress men?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Please for once in your life can you refrain from the mental manipulation and just speak a straight forward word.

Why do women use government in order to oppress men?

Man-i-pulation. :p I'm the innocent one. :ufdup: I was lied to, sxb. I bore my soul 2 threads ago. These women are unhinged or scorned, possibly both. It's a man's fault for making a bad selection or a poor choice (behavioral indiscretion).

TooMacaan

VIP
Why are some men always, and almost exclusively, calcaaling about women...when they could just go straight to the source, and blame/address the government (which is mostly composed of their "fellow" males, might I add)??

Genuine question.

Why are some men always, and almost exclusively, calcaaling about women...when they could just go straight to the source, and blame/address the government (which is mostly composed of their "fellow" males, might I add)??

Genuine question.

Exactly, which is funny because the government is controlled by men

@Cognitivedissonance go whine to the males who are allowing it to happen

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Is this why cadaan people have such low birth rates in the west? :mjlol:

Lowkey I'm hoping these gender wars end in a spectacular fashion were we're "forced" to marry more than 1 wife for the betterment of mankind. Who knows, maybe having concubines might be the new hip thing in 20 years :russ:

May the FemiNazi and MGTOW civil war commence! :salute:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Man-i-pulation. :p I'm the innocent one. :ufdup: I was lied to, sxb. I bore my soul 2 threads ago. These women are unhinged or scorned, possibly both. It's a man's fault for making a bad selection or a poor choice (behavioral indiscretion).
Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936)

The Female of the Species

WHEN the Himalayan peasant meets the he-bear in his pride,
He shouts to scare the monster, who will often turn aside.
But the she-bear thus accosted rends the peasant tooth and nail.
For the female of the species is more deadly than the male.

When Nag the basking cobra hears the careless foot of man,
He will sometimes wriggle sideways and avoid it if he can.
But his mate makes no such motion where she camps beside the trail.

When the early Jesuit fathers preached to Hurons and Choctaws,
They prayed to be delivered from the vengeance of the squaws.
'Twas the women, not the warriors, turned those stark enthusiasts pale.

Man's timid heart is bursting with the things he must not say,
For the Woman that God gave him isn't his to give away;
But when hunter meets with husbands, each confirms the other's tale—
The female of the species is more deadly than the male.

Man, a bear in most relations—worm and savage otherwise,—
Man propounds negotiations, Man accepts the compromise.
Very rarely will he squarely push the logic of a fact
To its ultimate conclusion in unmitigated act.

Fear, or foolishness, impels him, ere he lay the wicked low,
To concede some form of trial even to his fiercest foe.
Mirth obscene diverts his anger—Doubt and Pity oft perplex
Him in dealing with an issue—to the scandal of The Sex!

But the Woman that God gave him, every fibre of her frame
Proves her launched for one sole issue, armed and engined for the same;
And to serve that single issue, lest the generations fail,
The female of the species must be deadlier than the male.

She who faces Death by torture for each life beneath her breast
May not deal in doubt or pity—must not swerve for fact or jest.
These be purely male diversions—not in these her honour dwells—
She the Other Law we live by, is that Law and nothing else.

She can bring no more to living than the powers that make her great
As the Mother of the Infant and the Mistress of the Mate.
And when Babe and Man are lacking and she strides unclaimed to claim
Her right as femme (and baron), her equipment is the same.

She is wedded to convictions—in default of grosser ties;
Her contentions are her children, Heaven help him who denies!—
He will meet no suave discussion, but the instant, white-hot, wild,
Wakened female of the species warring as for spouse and child.

Unprovoked and awful charges—even so the she-bear fights,
Speech that drips, corrodes, and poisons—even so the cobra bites,
Scientific vivisection of one nerve till it is raw
And the victim writhes in anguish—like the Jesuit with the squaw!

So it comes that Man, the coward, when he gathers to confer
With his fellow-braves in council, dare not leave a place for her
Where, at war with Life and Conscience, he uplifts his erring hands
To some God of Abstract Justice—which no woman understands.

And Man knows it! Knows, moreover, that the Woman that God gave him
Must command but may not govern—shall enthral but not enslave him.
And She knows, because She warns him, and Her instincts never fail,
That the Female of Her Species is more deadly than the Male.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Genuine question.
Who votes the governments in? There’s more women then men naturally there’s more women voters so they set the agenda besides it’s a gynocentric system the modern western feminist society

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Exactly, which is funny because the government is controlled by men

@Cognitivedissonance go whine to the males who are allowing it to happen
It’s women who elect these men into power it’s women who set the narrative you can’t deny the modern western system is a gynocentric one where women and government are colluding against men.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936)

The Female of the Species

WHEN the Himalayan peasant meets the he-bear in his pride,
He shouts to scare the monster, who will often turn aside.
But the she-bear thus accosted rends the peasant tooth and nail.

When Nag the basking cobra hears the careless foot of man,
He will sometimes wriggle sideways and avoid it if he can.
But his mate makes no such motion where she camps beside the trail.

When the early Jesuit fathers preached to Hurons and Choctaws,
They prayed to be delivered from the vengeance of the squaws.
'Twas the women, not the warriors, turned those stark enthusiasts pale.

Man's timid heart is bursting with the things he must not say,
For the Woman that God gave him isn't his to give away;
But when hunter meets with husbands, each confirms the other's tale—
The female of the species is more deadly than the male.

Man, a bear in most relations—worm and savage otherwise,—
Man propounds negotiations, Man accepts the compromise.
Very rarely will he squarely push the logic of a fact
To its ultimate conclusion in unmitigated act.

Fear, or foolishness, impels him, ere he lay the wicked low,
To concede some form of trial even to his fiercest foe.
Mirth obscene diverts his anger—Doubt and Pity oft perplex
Him in dealing with an issue—to the scandal of The Sex!

But the Woman that God gave him, every fibre of her frame
Proves her launched for one sole issue, armed and engined for the same;
And to serve that single issue, lest the generations fail,
The female of the species must be deadlier than the male.

She who faces Death by torture for each life beneath her breast
May not deal in doubt or pity—must not swerve for fact or jest.
These be purely male diversions—not in these her honour dwells—
She the Other Law we live by, is that Law and nothing else.

She can bring no more to living than the powers that make her great
As the Mother of the Infant and the Mistress of the Mate.
And when Babe and Man are lacking and she strides unclaimed to claim
Her right as femme (and baron), her equipment is the same.

She is wedded to convictions—in default of grosser ties;
Her contentions are her children, Heaven help him who denies!—
He will meet no suave discussion, but the instant, white-hot, wild,
Wakened female of the species warring as for spouse and child.

Unprovoked and awful charges—even so the she-bear fights,
Speech that drips, corrodes, and poisons—even so the cobra bites,
Scientific vivisection of one nerve till it is raw
And the victim writhes in anguish—like the Jesuit with the squaw!

So it comes that Man, the coward, when he gathers to confer
With his fellow-braves in council, dare not leave a place for her
Where, at war with Life and Conscience, he uplifts his erring hands
To some God of Abstract Justice—which no woman understands.

And Man knows it! Knows, moreover, that the Woman that God gave him
Must command but may not govern—shall enthral but not enslave him.
And She knows, because She warns him, and Her instincts never fail,
That the Female of Her Species is more deadly than the Male.

If you ask who has been deadlier, it's a nobrainer - men.

It’s women who elect these men into power it’s women who set the narrative you can’t deny the modern western system is a gynocentric one where women and government are colluding against men.

Women do not majority elect these men into power first off... a lot of the time the government votes against women interest in general. It's easier for the state to control families when they can throw out the breadwinner out of the house that usually being males and have the women depend on the state. Instead of dividing the kids between the parents like it should be the government purposely kicks the father out and leaves the mother to fend on her own. They give her an allowance (child support) making her think she's set while in reality her children will be doomed. This has nothing to do with feminism instead the government has their own agenda!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Women do not majority elect these men into power first off... a lot of the time the government votes against women interest in general. It's easier for the state to control families when they can throw out the breadwinner out of the house that usually being males and have the women depend on the state. Instead of dividing the kids between the parents like it should be the government purposely kicks the father out and leaves the mother to fend on her own. They give her an allowance (child support) making her think she's set while in reality her children will be doomed. This has nothing to do with feminism instead the government has their own agenda!
I you’re being disingenuous I can sense the cognitive bias in your comment.

The system favours women so there’s no incentive for them to oppose the system that gives them control over their husbands finances property and children once they’re divorced

TooMacaan

VIP
Who votes the governments in? There’s more women then men naturally there’s more women voters so they set the agenda besides it’s a gynocentric system the modern western feminist society
Nah, that's just some BS that ppl say in order to undermine women's voting rights.

The real truth is that it's always been a war between powerful males and powerless ones; the powerless men are used and abused by their powerful brethren...but yet, they'd rather make women the target of their anger and feelings of inadequacy.

Perhaps they find it easier [&less scary] to simply blame women. I also suspect, though, that it's because they secretly envy the powerful men and would assume that role in a heartbeat if that was an option.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nah, that's just some BS that ppl say in order to undermine women's voting rights.

The real truth is that it's always been a war between powerful males and powerless ones; the powerless men are used and abused by their powerful brethren...but yet, they'd rather make women the target of their anger and feelings of inadequacy.

Perhaps they find it easier [&less scary] to simply blame women. I also suspect, though, that it's because they secretly envy the powerful men and would assume that role in a heartbeat if that was an option.
Abaayo macaan the mental manipulation wont work the writing is on the wall many men realise women are colluding with the government in order to ruin men.

More and more men are starting to figure out this gynocentric society and the role women play in keeping men down with the help of their husband the government

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Lola_Vonroe @TooMacaan

GENDER DIFFERENCES IN VOTER TURNOUT

In recent elections, voter turnout rates for women have equaled or exceeded voter turnout rates for men. Women, who constitute more than half the population, have cast between four and seven million more votes than men in recent elections. VOTER TURNOUT IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS In every presidential election since 1980, the proportion of eligible female adults who voted has exceeded the proportion of eligible male adults who voted (see Figure 1). In all presidential elections prior to 1980, the voter turnout rate for women was lower than the rate for men. The number of female voters has exceeded the number of male voters in every presidential election since 1964 (see Figure 2).

http://www.cawp.rutgers.edu/sites/default/files/resources/genderdiff.pdf

TooMacaan

VIP
Abaayo macaan the mental manipulation wont work the writing is on the wall many men realise women are colliding with the government in order to ruin men.

More and more men are starting to figure out this gynocentric society and the role women play in keeping men down with the help of their husband the government
My thing is-- if given the chance, these same men would probably collude with the government in order to indiscriminately exact "revenge" against women (although women as a whole have played a very minute role in "ruining" men). It's not about 'justice' with red pill ragers; these men aren't at all honest with themselves. I can't trust people who always externalize their problems unto everybody else..and absolutely refuse to look internally first.

Also, things like "women are the problem", "women must be fought and defeated", "teach them how evil women are", and "women will pay for that betrayal", are not helping the cause. They may think this fear mongering will bring women running back scared to them, but it only alienates us further. It's rly difficult to empathize with people who have this level of hatred for a whole freaking group. Fr, what warrants this hyperfocus on women???

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My thing is-- if given the chance, these same men would probably collude with the government in order to indiscriminately exact "revenge" against women (although women as a whole have played a very minute role in "ruining" men). It's not about 'justice' with red pill ragers; these men aren't at all honest with themselves. I can't trust people who always externalize their problems unto everybody else..and absolutely refuse to look internally first.

Also, things like "women are the problem", "women must be fought and defeated", "teach them how evil women are", and "women will pay for that betrayal", are not helping the cause. They may think this fear mongering will bring women running back scared to them, but it only alienates us further. It's rly difficult to empathize with people who have this level of hatred for a whole freaking group. Fr, what warrants this hyperfocus on women???

TooMacaan

VIP
@Lola_Vonroe @TooMacaan

GENDER DIFFERENCES IN VOTER TURNOUT

In recent elections, voter turnout rates for women have equaled or exceeded voter turnout rates for men. Women, who constitute more than half the population, have cast between four and seven million more votes than men in recent elections. VOTER TURNOUT IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS In every presidential election since 1980, the proportion of eligible female adults who voted has exceeded the proportion of eligible male adults who voted (see Figure 1). In all presidential elections prior to 1980, the voter turnout rate for women was lower than the rate for men. The number of female voters has exceeded the number of male voters in every presidential election since 1964 (see Figure 2).

http://www.cawp.rutgers.edu/sites/default/files/resources/genderdiff.pdf
Ok. Even if women have a higher representation in voter turnout...let's not forget, women can only vote from the options that are present/provided to them.

It's usually tradcon, right-wing men who make the argument that 'all the woes of world' lie at women's feet (in this instance, our election choices). Well, what exactly is wrong with the average woman's vote? Are you also suggesting women should stop voting for the political left? Are mainstream parties even really that different?? Is there a perfect party that can realistically obtain office? The way I personally see it-- it's usually the same coin, different sides in terms of options. So...who should women vote for?

P.s. The same men who scrutinize women's election choices...also later slip in the fact that non-white men, too, are electing the "wrong" officials into power (a.k.a ethnic minority males are more likely to vote left, and are thus a 'problem'). If you're insinuating that women should be stripped of voting power, don't think it'll stop there:kanyeshrug:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending