Women are awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
h14FFB1A6

Muji

VIP
@Knowles Abaayo you rated my comment funny, but seriously tell me I'm lying. I heard of dudes that basically scoop girls to pick them up and pay for their meals and shopping. Niggas are basically glorified chauffeurs nowadays kkk:gucciwhat:

Cumar I laughed because the first two paragraphs you wrote Described a lot of xalimos I know

Muji

VIP
Women can be very dangerous, especially if you're young and without much life experience.

I mean dangerous in the sense they can use you for to fulfil their own agendas and hang you out to dry when they're done with you. I have seen it happen to more than a few guys.

The trick is never invest in a woman who loves you less than you love her. If she isn't crazy about you. don't even bother.

@Cumar when you said “they can use you to fulfil their own agenda and hang you out to dry”
:banderas::gladbron::lawd::kendrickcry:
I wanna be at that level please tell us what they did...

I can honestly say I’ve never gone that far :mjkkk:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Cumar when you said “they can use you to fulfil their own agenda and hang you out to dry”
:banderas::gladbron::lawd::kendrickcry:
I wanna be at that level please tell us what they did...

I can honestly say I’ve never gone that far :mjkkk:

The most common one is guys who get used for their money. Dudes who pay for their girls "schooling", do unnecessary stuff that should be reserved for wives only and not gf's. Then when the girl is done using them she moves on to another nigga who she actually liked in the first place.

Muji

VIP
The most common one is guys who get used for their money. Dudes who pay for their girls "schooling", do unnecessary stuff hat should be reserved for wives only and not gf's. Then when the girl is done using them she moves on to another nigga who she actually liked in the first place.

Dudes pay for schooling looooooool

Wow

Waryah!! All that writing we did to cool you down was for nothing all it took was one msg
I started calling all women i see s because of you
Stick to your principles dont make up call her a or something
It didn't last long , sex was good .I should've wondered why this girl is so experienced in bed, felt like I was in wonderland.
:mjhaps:
Just wanted to have a good night so I could leave without regret the next day.
:stevej:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts