Women are awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Women can be very dangerous, especially if you're young and without much life experience.

I mean dangerous in the sense they can use you for to fulfil their own agendas and hang you out to dry when they're done with you. I have seen it happen to more than a few guys.

The trick is never invest in a woman who loves you less than you love her. If she isn't crazy about you. don't even bother.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Knowles Abaayo you rated my comment funny, but seriously tell me I'm lying. I heard of dudes that basically scoop girls to pick them up and pay for their meals and shopping. Niggas are basically glorified chauffeurs nowadays kkk:gucciwhat:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I'm thinking the same schedule tomorrow
respect women.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Always act dumb and docile around them so they lower their guard down so they dont view you as a threat but as soon as you expose their weakness and call them out or correct them you have lost hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Waryah!! All that writing we did to cool you down was for nothing all it took was one msg
I started calling all women i see s because of you
Stick to your principles dont make up call her a or something

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Waryah!! All that writing we did to cool you down was for nothing all it took was one msg
I started calling all women i see s because of you
Stick to your principles dont make up call her a or something

You started calling women names because of this emotional nigga :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts