Women and gossiping

Why do girls and women in general like to gossip
Is gossiping a fuel for them because they seem to get depressed If they don’t gossip 2 to 3 times a week
I don’t understand why woman are emotional and at same time gossips

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
Staff Member
Why do girls and women in general like to gossip
Is gossiping a fuel for them because they seem to get depressed If they don’t gossip 2 to 3 times a week
I don’t understand why woman are emotional and at same time gossips
Read my post I made it relates to this

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
Staff Member
So you mean people who backbite others care a lot, that makes sense but I think the main reason they do it is entertain themselves, it makes them happy
In other words they are addicted to it
No, they don't care ! They backbite to hide their own insecurities, to feel they belong and are afraid to be judged themselves.

I agree those who gossip has problems may be insecurity but how do you explain rich individuals gossiping poor. I have seen bosses gossiping their employees

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
Staff Member
I agree those who gossip has problems may be insecurity but how do you explain rich individuals gossiping poor. I have seen bosses gossiping their employees
They feel superior that's why and they're human too, everyone gossips and some do it worse then others.

Basra

LOVE is none smelly Dhuuso.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think we are prone to make friends more than men. Lots of men do not have a network of friends. So if u have a bunch of women together, what else will they talk about? The weather? lol

I think we are prone to make friends more than men. Lots of men do not have a network of friends. So if u have a bunch of women together, what else will they talk about? The weather? lol
So do you seek entertainment with gossip at the expenses of others dismay

Basra

LOVE is none smelly Dhuuso.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So do you seek entertainment with gossip at the expenses of others dismay

Its time wasting. Its a tool of bonding with others. Finding common ground, despite being its dark, because gossip is harram. Its a reflex. A form of entertainment. The older i get the more i try to stop gossiping, i add "God forgive me" before i go unhinged on someone.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
It‘s a short term gratification, when you hear a good, nice, juicy gossip. The crazier and more out raged the gossip, the better the feeling of... idk, can’t describe it very well. It‘s a shock, disbelieve, wtfff kind of feeling... It‘s like heroin :ahh:
It‘s like you go to cirka on cloud 9 and fly for couple mins, then the dreaded crash comes, waa xanuun.:snoop: The pain of guilt, shame and disappointment...
1599570682725.gif

Why did I indulge in this madness, why did I laugh like a hyena when that qumayo came running with the fresh xan, shame.on.me.

1599570861177.gif

Trending

Latest posts