Women and gossiping

Why do girls and women in general like to gossip
Is gossiping a fuel for them because they seem to get depressed If they don’t gossip 2 to 3 times a week
I don’t understand why woman are emotional and at same time gossips

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Why do girls and women in general like to gossip
Is gossiping a fuel for them because they seem to get depressed If they don’t gossip 2 to 3 times a week
I don’t understand why woman are emotional and at same time gossips
Read my post I made it relates to this

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
So you mean people who backbite others care a lot, that makes sense but I think the main reason they do it is entertain themselves, it makes them happy
In other words they are addicted to it
No, they don't care ! They backbite to hide their own insecurities, to feel they belong and are afraid to be judged themselves.

I agree those who gossip has problems may be insecurity but how do you explain rich individuals gossiping poor. I have seen bosses gossiping their employees

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I agree those who gossip has problems may be insecurity but how do you explain rich individuals gossiping poor. I have seen bosses gossiping their employees
They feel superior that's why and they're human too, everyone gossips and some do it worse then others.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think we are prone to make friends more than men. Lots of men do not have a network of friends. So if u have a bunch of women together, what else will they talk about? The weather? lol

I think we are prone to make friends more than men. Lots of men do not have a network of friends. So if u have a bunch of women together, what else will they talk about? The weather? lol
So do you seek entertainment with gossip at the expenses of others dismay

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So do you seek entertainment with gossip at the expenses of others dismay

Its time wasting. Its a tool of bonding with others. Finding common ground, despite being its dark, because gossip is harram. Its a reflex. A form of entertainment. The older i get the more i try to stop gossiping, i add "God forgive me" before i go unhinged on someone.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
It‘s a short term gratification, when you hear a good, nice, juicy gossip. The crazier and more out raged the gossip, the better the feeling of... idk, can’t describe it very well. It‘s a shock, disbelieve, wtfff kind of feeling... It‘s like heroin :ahh:
It‘s like you go to cirka on cloud 9 and fly for couple mins, then the dreaded crash comes, waa xanuun.:snoop: The pain of guilt, shame and disappointment...
1599570682725.gif

Why did I indulge in this madness, why did I laugh like a hyena when that qumayo came running with the fresh xan, shame.on.me.

1599570861177.gif

Trending