Woman seem to be taller than alot of men nowadays.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Since when is tall dumb, explain this logic

It is my experience that Tall people's brain is not traumatic as the a short person. God blessed tall people with grace, and honor, just like God blessed people who are beautiful with honor and grace. (Minus the personality of course. Personality determines your character)

And therefore Tall people grow up satisfied, and non ambitious because they are not seeking the attention that a short person would seek. A short person has to struggle hard. He or she wants to be heard or seen, while the tall people are always seen and heard.

the difference between a short persons brain and tall person -is one brain has trained muscles and the other does not. That makes the short people brainy! (and tall people unfortunately dumb lol)

When i say, "Dumb"... I don't mean dumb dumb, but that the tall brain is a lil slow than the fast, sharp brain of a short person!

God doesn't give u 100% of all things. That is why we humans are imperfect, and God is PERFECT

PS: That is why i said- kids who are whipped and beaten by their parents in childhood grow up Intelligent than a child who has been pampered! The brain needs to be in trauma for brain cells and wires to happen to enable Intelligence

Last edited: