Woman seem to be taller than alot of men nowadays.

I have been recently seeing woman are growing taller, men are growing shorter, every time I g out in London I see couples and the woman is as tall or taller than the man, woman seem to be much taller.

Also I see a lot of Muslim women driving their car while the man sits in the other seat, its like the woman is driving the man around nowdays and the men are not driving shouldn't it be the opposite way around

Is this really true, Reer tea and crumpets?

:fantasia2::russ:
Can confirm. Zoomers in general seem to be taller. The Somali/ethiopian looking front desk girl at my Muay Thai gym is like 6'2. Literally feel cucked everything I go in for a session :kendrickcry:
It's a wrap for guys 5'10 and under if they're not jacked and good-looking lol

I'm around 6'3 and I recently came by some high school kids at the shopping centre, I swear these niggas are giants, even the girls are averaging around 6 foot now :gucciwhat:

I'm around 6'3 and I recently came by some high school kids at the shopping centre, I swear these niggas are giants, even the girls are averaging around 6 foot now :gucciwhat:
So I'm not the only one who has noticed this, the woman are massive nowadays, in fact somali girls are looking small in general compared to them

It's probably the heels and women going out with guys around there own height as opposed to guys who tower over them
I haven't looked at their shoes but im pretty sure they are wearing flat footed shoes bc their outfit is an everyday one plus they are built very big for women

Thank God I'm 6'5; I've only ever felt short in front of some 6'8 Dinka-Nuer dudes.

@Chase

My aunt (dad's 1st cousin) is around the same height as you; she tried to clown me by saying she was taller when she wore heels when I was in Juba.

:mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have been recently seeing woman are growing taller, men are growing shorter, every time I g out in London I see couples and the woman is as tall or taller than the man, woman seem to be much taller.

Also I see a lot of Muslim women driving their car while the man sits in the other seat, its like the woman is driving the man around nowdays and the men are not driving shouldn't it be the opposite way around

I am glad that is the case. The taller u r, the dumber u r. So we want feminine dumb tall xaliimo for brainy short ugly farahs. Seems fitting

she tried to clown me by saying she was taller when she wore heels when I was in Juba
Woman this tall is not normal.
My neighbour she is 6'3 she is taller than all of my household and all of her flatmates IDK where these girls are being made

I am glad that is the case. The taller u r, the dumber u r. So we want feminine dumb tall xaliimo for brainy short ugly farahs. Seems fitting
What do u think about woman driving instead of men, I see majority Muslim woman drive their husbands around nowadays,
they seem to be becoming more masculine

Thank God I'm 6'5; I've only ever felt short in front of some 6'8 Dinka-Nuer dudes.

@Chase

My aunt (dad's 1st cousin) is around the same height as you; she tried to clown me by saying she was taller when she wore heels when I was in Juba.

:mjlol:

South Sudanese are something else, I remember the first day of high school after the school holidays, dudes shot by 10-15 cm in one summer, niggas were feeling insecure :russ:

Woman this tall is not normal.
My neighbour she is 6'3 she is taller than all of my household and all of her flatmates IDK where these girls are being made

says-who-leah (1).gif

e5b99ebb16db6ccd08f7a29e5fa07a51.jpg

:diddyass::lawd:

It's certainly not the norm for us to have 6'3 girls, but it happens enough that nobody bats an eye when they see such tall girls.

My own sister is 6'2 and my Ayeeyo was the same.

South Sudanese are something else, I remember the first day of high school after the school holidays, dudes shot by 10-15 cm in one summer, niggas were feeling insecure :russ:

I love it, saaxiib

It will only get better once our nutrition improves in South Sudan.

:rejoice: