Woman says her husband doesn't satify her

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I was 11 I went through puberty early because I ate too much noodles so one day I was on the computer and my habayar saw me in a tight top and embarrassed me “allah ..... waxaas naaso miyaa” my mother had my back and said daa gabadha waa baby fat I went crying to the bathroom and made a special dua “oh Allah please don’t give me naaso” I’m nearly 20 and I regret that dua for a very long time especially younger years where everyone shows off until now I’m happy and confident.

Moral of the story: you’re a guy it isn’t the same so ducaaysta laakin don’t be too hurt :damn:

Incel???: don't make excuses saying "is the motion of the Ocean" only small guys say that to boost their thumb ego

im not making any excuses I'm telling facts. You can literally have 4inches and still(if you know what you doing) make her go crazy.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Oh shit I meant penetration isn’t the only that makes woman reach the big O.:pachah1:

I can’t edit now, bae was distracting me :abuxyga:

woman reach the big O.:pachah1:

I can’t edit now, bae was distracting me :abuxyga:[/QUOTE]

We literally dont give a f*ck about yr so-called "bae". That's so fucking irrelevant, stop flexing on this poor virgin.

Stick to the topic plz and dua is a dua...I remember when 16 I was 5'9 most of my friends were taller and I was insecure I made dua to Allah to make me taller every jumca prayer and I'm 6 ft now at the age of 20...dua is dua whether it's petty or not Allah hears u!! And u will get a good deed for it.
You shouldve stayed 5'9.
* Sigh :bell:

You shouldve stayed 5'9.
* Sigh :bell:

I don't need to stay 5'9 for 1 woman when there is billions of women who need 6 ft.
04F8544F-F1AA-4C84-983F-6D2EA9C10700.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.