Woman says her husband doesn't satify her

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the islamqa and I read this girl complaining about her husband not satisfying her in bed..she didn't go in depths...but I think her reference was he is lacking in size and at the same time staying away from the makruh act which is oral...wallahi I don't blame the guy but guys who are Muslim who lack in the department don't lose hope..make dua to Allah everytime u pray ask to make it big for u.....as u know girls are super shallow and evil when it comes to size they may get divorce from u.....may Allah accept the dua for the small brothers just know don't let that hurt u if u die as a believer u will get your revenge in jannah with 70 wives.

Last edited:
I was at the islamqa and I read this girl complaining about her husband not satisfying her in bed..she didn't go in depths...but I think her reference was he is lacking in size and at the same time staying away from the makruh act which is oral...wallahi I don't blame the guy but guys who are Muslim who are lack in the department don't lose hope..make dua to Allah everytime u pray ask to make it big for u.....as u know girls are super shallow and evil when it comes to size they may get divorce from u.....may Allah accept the dua for the small brothers just know don't let that hurt u if u die as a believer u will get your revenge in jannah with 70 wives.

Adan

War doqonkaan eega? Ma nin adult ah ayaa ku duceeysan, Illaahow guska ii weeynii? Ma nin adult ah oo uu Illaah guska u weeyneeye ayaa maqashay? Dad baa rabaa inaay gaajada, cudurka, faqriga, dhibka iyo kumaan kunka kale oo mashaakil ah duca uga raadsanaya Illaah, ma gus weeyni baa ula tegi? Islaamka waa billion baay ku leeyihiin, kanoo kale ayaa ku badan.

Adan

War doqonkaan eega? Ma nin adult ah ayaa ku duceeysan, Illaahow guska ii weeynii? Ma nin adult ah oo uu Illaah guska u weeyneeye ayaa maqashay? Dad baa rabaa inaay gaajada, cudurka, faqriga, dhibka iyo kumaan kunka kale oo mashaakil ah duca uga raadsanaya Illaah, ma gus weeyni baa ula tegi? Islaamka waa billion baay ku leeyihiin, kanoo kale ayaa ku badan.

Stick to the topic plz and dua is a dua...I remember when 16 I was 5'9 most of my friends were taller and I was insecure I made dua to Allah to make me taller every jumca prayer and I'm 6 ft now at the age of 20...dua is dua whether it's petty or not Allah hears u!! And u will get a good deed for it.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Pray to Allah and it will magically grow over night:comeon:
There are certain positions that work for small guys. Read Kama sutra and use your imagination and creativity. Why do they complain about their small poor husbands instead working with them and making suggestions, penetration is the only way that makes a woman reach orgasm

There are certain positions that work for small guys. Read Kama sutra and use your imagination and creativity. Why do they complain about their small poor husbands instead working with them and making suggestions, penetration is the only way that makes a woman reach orgasm

Why u acting like u won't leave if your husband was lacking!! I'm pretty sure u would

Stick to the topic plz and dua is a dua...I remember when 16 I was 5'9 most of my friends were taller and I was insecure I made dua to Allah to make me taller every jumca prayer and I'm 6 ft now at the age of 20...dua is dua whether it's petty or not Allah hears u!! And u will get a good deed for it.

Adan

I'm on topic and how on earth are you comparing growth in height of a kid to asking and praying to God to increase the size of the dick of an adult? Is that possible? Have you seen or heard one in Buuhoodle?

Adan

I'm on topic and how on earth are you comparing growth in height of a kid to asking and praying to God to increase the size of the dick of an adult? Is that possible? Have you seen or heard in Buuhoodle one?

Why am I arguing with an atheist! Keep underestimating Allah power.....u know what I'm done shut the f*ck up!

I was at the islamqa and I read this girl complaining about her husband not satisfying her in bed..she didn't go in depths...but I think her reference was he is lacking in size and at the same time staying away from the makruh act which is oral...wallahi I don't blame the guy but guys who are Muslim who lack in the department don't lose hope..make dua to Allah everytime u pray ask to make it big for u.....as u know girls are super shallow and evil when it comes to size they may get divorce from u.....may Allah accept the dua for the small brothers just know don't let that hurt u if u die as a believer u will get your revenge in jannah with 70 wives.

big or small, its all about the motion of the ocean.

Why am I arguing with an atheist! Keep underestimating Allah power.....u know what I'm done shut the f*ck up!

Adan

Don't get embarrassed, ma kuu soo duceeyaa in 3" lagugu kordhiyo?

This is the silliest thing I ever heard and let's see if other Muslims agree with you.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
:dead::dead:

Adan

Don't get embarrassed, ma kuu soo duceeyaa in 3" lagugu kordhiyo?

This is the silliest thing I ever heard and let's see if other Muslims agree with you.

Think whatever u want! And stop writing in af soomali u embarrassing yourself it's wrong the way u write it that's why I'm responding in English western kid.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Oh my. Tell me more :ohhh:

Keep drea ming that's bullshit this girls say that not to look like shallow.

To yr virgin ass yes, it sounds BS. But to an experienced guy its not. The G-spot is above the entry of the vagina.

Heres a secret from me. pubic hair helps during sex, it will stimulate the clit when you are penetrating. If you say ew no, then yr a little man.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
To yr virgin ass yes, it sounds BS. But to an experienced guy its not. The G-spot is above the entry of the vagina.

Heres a secret from me. pubic hair helps during sex, it will stimulate the clit when you are penetrating. If you say ew no, then yr a little man.
Aight, got my notebook out, bout to take some notes.

Don't call me kid when your name is "zuzu" we talking about long term relationship do u think she will stay with your thumb c'mon western kid.

Don't call me kid when your name is "zuzu" we talking about long term relationship do u think she will stay with your thumb c'mon western kid.

You literally sound like an incel. Your insult to real men, and to me.:ftw9nwa: Maybe the story that you gave is you fabricated. Maybe the real problem is you.:yloezpe:

You literally sound like an incel. Your insult to real men, and to me.:ftw9nwa: Maybe the story that you gave is you fabricating. Maybe the real problem is you.:yloezpe:

Incel???: don't make excuses saying "is the motion of the Ocean" only small guys say that to boost their thumb ego

Status
Not open for further replies.