Woman says her husband doesn't satify her

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yo, on some real shit, you gotta be the Avatar and control all five elements to please a woman nowadays. You gotta Bend it like Beckham bro.

With high heels u will be the same height as dwayn wade

are you feeling insecure boo? i don't wear heels :pachah1: FYI tho heels look amazing on leg legs
With high heels u will be the same height as dwayn wade
I don't wear heels on a daily basis kkk

Man quit the insecurities :mahubowtf:long toned legs look good in high heels. Rihanna is an example.
03f70564b97445511d6542907ecc8575.gif

true. 1 advantage with tall ladies is that I can get to suck on your boobs while doing missionary. that's 1 thing I wasn't able to do with short girls and there are probably many other advantages in bed.
I'm gonna have to make you lose interest in adan from now on. I love tall girls.
:samwelcome: game on i'm stuck with Adan till he pisses me off :siilaanyolaugh:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
are you feeling insecure boo? i don't wear heels :pachah1: FYI tho heels look amazing on leg legs

I don't wear heels on a daily basis kkk

Man quit the insecurities :mahubowtf:long toned legs look good in high heels. Rihanna is an example.
03f70564b97445511d6542907ecc8575.gif
:wowsweat::wowsweat::wowsweat::wowsweat:

Have you ever tried it? a lot of guys including myself have reached the golden length and have proof to show for it, while you make insecure sounding threads about others when lowkey it's to sample how future spouse will feel about your small member.
Jelqing or jolqing don't be pulling on your dick:nahgirl:. Be happy with your size.
When your a full grown adult, its stops growing.

It's known tall girls will be easier in bed than short girls in terms of positions
hmm, I thought the opposite, since the short girls are easier to carry and move around in bed. kkk.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Jelqing or jolqing don't be pulling on your dick:nahgirl:. Be happy with your size.
When your a full grown adult, its stops growing.

hmm, I thought the opposite, since the short girls are easier to carry and move around in bed. kkk.
I'll have to do more research to know the true answer to this very interesting topic sister.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
kkk i forgot cush was with hybrid. Smh these men aint loyal :drakelaugh: @Hybrid wants more than one woman can't contain his mad hunger for sex kkk :russ: doesn't he have more testesterone :ooh: than a 'natural man' :browtf:
He's a lion and needs to own the pride.

I'm a tiger. I prefer a more intimate relationship.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending