woman says go get yourself a farax this summer

East African Bantu women, especially from Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Burundi are the easiest for a Farax to date.

They fetishize Horners, no lie. This Ugandan chick tried hitting on me multiple times, but I was not interested.

However, Kenyan Bantus hate Somalis due to so many Somalis being in their country and geopolitics.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is real some Bantue women are really attracted to Somali men.

Everytime a non-somali woman appreciates somali men, 252 women are there to cockblock. They are not racist or anything outrageous, but still try to discourage the non-somali woman. This is not incel shit, but its funny. The somali community is a walking paradox

Tall Somali guys have no problem pulling foreign girls. A lot of time they get hit on.

Average & short Somali guys are struggling though.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This needs to be said. You know you're not getting much attention IRL when you need to brag about some cyber chick showing you love and you have a suspicious montage of stock footage of Ajnabi Somali marriages on TickTok and the Gram.:deadrose:

Faraxs get your lugo bastos out. Its Hotboy farax summer :mjlaugh: Shout out to the somali crip hamza
She really said barbie hair.:gucciwhat:

It’s a good time to be a young farax, why did I have to grow up in a time when ajnabi girls didn’t like somali guys and I was forced to impress ugly xalimos.

She’s so sexy, xalimos don’t realise we don’t care about features if she’s light light skinned.

Faraxs get your lugo bastos out. Its Hotboy farax summer :mjlaugh: Shout out to the somali crip hamza
She really said barbie hair.:gucciwhat:

Lol what a SMALL WORLD:gladbron:, I seen her in real life she’s originally from Sacramento, California but she lived in San Diego. she use to hang out with faaraxs in my hood :mjlaugh: , once you get a taste of a Somali hood nigga their ain’t no coming back lol

Be beware because you’re going to get Lizzo trying and Chrissy making a video on Faraxs being colorist. I think culture is going to be a problem because AA is matriarchal and about 70 percent of AA are single mums.

Only mfs hard to get are east asians but they are creme de la creme

giphy.gif

East African Bantu women, especially from Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Burundi are the easiest for a Farax to date.

They fetishize Horners, no lie. This Ugandan chick tried hitting on me multiple times, but I was not interested.

However, Kenyan Bantus hate Somalis due to so many Somalis being in their country and geopolitics.
D81CDAD4-056A-4EE1-ABB3-C1988D0CA8B1.png
thats not true kenyan women are writing articles in kenyan magazines on how to get somali men

I agree with you tho east african women do like somali dudes and are even cool with being a second wife lol. Polygamy is legal in kenya and common among all the tribes there.
1FAE3E43-3CF0-4174-9227-10CC14D84308.png

Trending

Latest posts