woman says go get yourself a farax this summer

In the West you see every MENA ethnicity doing it. Maghrebis harass their women for marrying out. Turks also etc.

Many people are afraid of being diluted into nonexistence. :damn:

You even got some Aframs now police/encourage themselves for only marrying Ados.

I can't help but feel that its fueled by jealousy and insecurities. I've also can't help but notice that women are definitely seen as objects and when ajnabis get them, they seem to have a mentality of how dare you take what's ours!

If it was all about persevering their ethnicity in the West, they would have a similar reaction to the men or at the very least encourage them to marry within. However, as we have seen with Somalis they are given a pat on the back, especially for getting with a pretty white or Arab girl. Somalis who live in the West know that kids with Somali abos rarely know the language and often marry out. In Cardiff you will see many white people with a surname like Jamac. They have a forgotten Somali granddad.

Apollo

VIP
I can't help but feel that its fueled by jealousy and insecurities. I've also can't help but notice that women are definitely seen as objects and when ajnabis get them, they seem to have a mentality of how dare you take what's ours!

If it was all about persevering their ethnicity in the West, they would have a similar reaction to the men or at the very least encourage them to marry within. However, as we have seen with Somalis they are given a pat on the back, especially for getting with a pretty white or Arab girl. Somalis who live in the West know that kids with Somali abos rarely know the language and often marry out. In Cardiff you will see many white people with a surname like Jamac. They have a forgotten Somali granddad.

What fuels it as well is the social norm of ''you are what your father is'' so when a Western Xalimo marries out it means that her kids are socially (according to the norm) no longer seen as Somali.

Apollo

VIP
Most ethnicities are patriarchal, even white people (they use their father's last name). Men are usually the dominant one in a relationship (soyboys and male feminists excluded, lol). It is kind of predictable why racist Faraxs harass Xalimos who marry out but the inverse being rare. You see it happen in many illiberal patriarchal ethnic groups.

Most ethnicities are patriarchal, even white people (they use their father's last name). Men are usually the dominant one in a relationship (soyboys and male feminists excluded, lol). It is kind of predictable why racist Faraxs harass Xalimos who marry out but the inverse being rare. You see it happen in many illiberal patriarchal ethnic groups.
My brothers aren’t even allowed to marry another tribe let alone race.

Apollo

VIP
My brothers aren’t even allowed to marry another tribe let alone race.

I think it has to do with human psychology or something. People get more triggered if their daughter marries out than their son.

Only people who live in liberal societies can be taught not to think like this, but I think the auto ingrained ape response is that humans get more triggered when their daughter marries out.

I think it has to do with human psychology or something. People get more triggered if their daughter marries out than their son.

Only people who live in liberal societies can be taught not to think like this, but I think the auto ingrained ape response is that humans get more triggered when their daughter marries out.
We’re somewhat a very conservative family I guess the ape response escaped us
I’d just find it weird having to deal with a woman from a whole different background and different ways and have them in your space and raising kids with the same last name as you but not same daqan, just cos he took a fancy to her.

Its different with fathers though. They don't objectify their daughters. With parents it stems from a place of fear. Women traditionally tend to be the vulnerable ones in the relationship, with the man being the leader. If you don't know much about a man's background and traditions, how can you feel at ease and feel confident that he will treat her well?

I'm not saying that mentality is right per say, but I get it. For dads its protection and being suspicious of outsiders. For young on the other hand, its nothing but competitiveness and sexual jealousy.

reer

VIP
East African Bantu women, especially from Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Burundi are the easiest for a Farax to date.

They fetishize Horners, no lie. This Ugandan chick tried hitting on me multiple times, but I was not interested.

However, Kenyan Bantus hate Somalis due to so many Somalis being in their country and geopolitics.
they got some qalanjos cant lie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
giphy.gif

Last edited: