woman says go get yourself a farax this summer

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
FD518F85-6967-49D2-99E4-97109581F14E.jpeg

do farahs leave their seed and leave thats jack pot for every madow women :gucciwhat:

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
ALLOW ME TO REINTRODUCE MYSELF
MY NAME HAMZA THE CRIP

:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

MIXED RACE AND BEAUTIFUL

ABDIS WE DUN MADE IT
HOT BOY BASTO SUMMER

CRAZY THING IS HALIMOS HATE MY GUTS EXCEPT FOR @Basic BUT THESE MIX RACE MADOW BLACK WOMEN LATINAS ANS WHITE GIRLS LUV ME

ITS LIKE THE SAME THING FOR HALIMOS SOMALIS MEN OR WOMEN WHO LOOK GOOD WE GET LOVE FROM AJANAB BUT OUR OWN PEOPLE SHIT ON EACHOTHER MALE OR FEMALE

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
you the one begging to be Tyrone?
No lol I was trolling. But Tyrone aren't any better than faraxs if we're being honest. They are the biggest deadbeats. She literally contradicting herself. Saying faraxs are deadbeats while Tyrone are the biggest deadbeat renownedly know for being deadbeats. Somali men are known for many things deadbeat isn't it

This is why I never understood why there is somali incels etc obsessing over somali women and who they date:mindblown: World is open for us, while this woman is not so attractive, I have seen baddies from around the globe be with somalis. Literally us faraxs are playing on easy mode and somehow the incels are losing.

Everytime a non-somali woman appreciates somali men, 252 women are there to cockblock. They are not racist or anything outrageous, but still try to discourage the non-somali woman. This is not incel shit, but its funny. The somali community is a walking paradox