Woman posts her domestic violence, Black Twitter has no sympathy

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Domestic violence shouldn’t be a race issue tf type of insecurity
Yes it’s sad how people are saying she deserves this for dating interracially. I don’t understand the logic. They’re acting like black women don’t experience this dating within their race.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Whos the lady in your DP?
It's Alexa Demie 😍
Alexa Demie Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics | Euphoria fashion, Bad  girl aesthetic, Alexa

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I'm conflicted.

I'm stereotyping her, but I can already tell she was one of those loudmouth African-American Xalimos that talked shit about black men and looked at cadaan men with rose-tinted glasses.

On the other hand, domestic violence is fucked up and could happen to anyone. I was shocked to find out recently that my co-worker gets beat by her husband. I would've never guessed.

Yes it’s sad how people are saying she deserves this for dating interracially. I don’t understand the logic. They’re acting like black women don’t experience this dating within their race.
I don't think it's about that.. Some women talk trash about their own men then end up in the arms of a foreigner but then once that foreigner beats their ass and abuse them they run back to the same community they left and trashed for sympathy.. Well honestly it's hard to feel sorry for such a person.

@Dalmoor
I've seen some xalimos who ended up with a white man and most of them get psychologically abused and eventually they end up as alcoholics.. You see most whites are racist even if they don't show they have it within them.. It's hard to explain but the way they treat you makes one to never feel an equal and you never feel part of their community.. Some white men only date Somali or black women because of fetish but once they have an argument the racist in them comes out.. Worse is their family and friends will never accept them fully as an equal. I've seen some xalimos who lost their kids and some who turned alcoholics with no hope.. Completely destroyed 🙏

Why is it ok for black folks to be obnoxious when it comes to this sort of stuff, i hate making this argument (because white racists make it all the time) but imagine the races were flipped.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I want to say I feel bad but that tweet ain't lettin me. Fucked up though.
You just feel bad your yt kangz would do this to you :mjpls:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
We are Muslim people, and yet almost all the brothers on this thread have insulted this woman who is a victim of violence. That’s not the way of our Prophet SAW. Typing behind a computer screen isn’t justification to act like degenerates.

Muslim by name not my nature right 🤮

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This was an anomaly. Cadaan men and madow women relationships last long and are almost never violent. She's probably framing the poor guy lmao

Horta, why is that? How come cadaan men+meadow woman works, but cadaan women+meadow men, doesn't?

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
We are Muslim people, and yet almost all the brothers on this thread have insulted this woman who is a victim of violence. That’s not the way of our Prophet SAW. Typing behind a computer screen isn’t justification to act like degenerates.

Muslim by name not my nature right 🤮
People feel no sympathy towards black women the way they do for nonblack women or even black men. It’s really sad.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
People feel no sympathy towards black women the way they do for nonblack women or even black men. It’s really sad.
It's not that tbh it's just her other tweets that everyone caught out. She more or less confirmed a stereotype. Imagine a madow man shitting on black women while getting abused by an cadaan woman. That's someone I'd have very little sympathy for.

Gotta give it to AA's though their problems are so interesting, never has one community's drama been so entertaining.

I have noticed a weird pattern amongst meadow women. For cadaan men they are submissive and gentle and when it comes to their own men they are aggressive and have the ‘don’t mess with me’ attitude. Ever wondered why this is the case?

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I have noticed a weird pattern amongst meadow women. For cadaan men they are submissive and gentle and when it comes to their own men they are aggressive and have the ‘don’t mess with me’ attitude. Ever wondered why this is the case?
White men bring out your inner femininity. You can let your hair down and allow yourself to be loved and cherished. Black men on the other hand only bring stress and suffering to a woman's life.