Woman posts her domestic violence, Black Twitter has no sympathy

White men bring out your inner femininity. You can let your hair down and allow yourself to be loved and cherished. Black men on the other hand only bring stress and suffering to a woman's life.

I beg to differ, I think it’s more of a case where a madow woman looks upto an cadaan woman and wants to be like her. So when a madow woman is submissive to an cadaan man it’s a cry for equality. She wants the same respect and adoration as her cadaan counterpart. It is sad but true unfortunately

Same goes for a madow man

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
My Cadaan man would never do that to me 😤

118140224-handsome-man-in-apron-doing-household-chores-washing-dishes-on-the-kitchen-at-home.jpg
man-doing-household-chores-handsome-ironing-as-his-chore-41646392.jpg
man-cleaning-floor-happy-handsome-wiping-parquet-husband-housekeeping-concept-home-interior-ki...jpg
D943_75_830_1200.jpg

Last edited:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I beg to differ, I think it’s more of a case where a madow woman looks upto an cadaan woman and wants to be like her. So when a madow woman is submissive to an cadaan man it’s a cry for equality. She wants the same respect and adoration as her cadaan counterpart. It is sad but true unfortunately

Same goes for a madow man
Of course we want Becky's life. She has a white picket fence, a new car, and a vacation planned for the summer, all provided to her by Brad. Who doesn't want in on that?:mjpls:

White kings. I would love to wake up to him smiling and handing me breakfast :rejoice:

Why the obsession with cadaan men like that. Not all cadaan are rich. They may have cadaan privilege. What his privilege going to to do for you? You will never be looked as his equal

Alluring

Sayonara
Why the obsession with cadaan men like that. Not all cadaan are rich. They may have cadaan privilege. What his privilege going to to do for you? You will never be looked as his equal
Somali men don’t consider us equals either so what’s the point. Either submissive to a nigga who makes 30k or 300k

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Somali men don’t consider us equals either so what’s the point. Either submissive to a nigga who makes 30k or 300k
uu sheeg!!! These are the same niggas wanting us to kiss their shoes on their way out the door. :wtfdis:

'' i WaNt A sUbMiSsIvE sOmAli gIrl wHo IsNt A fEmInIsT''
- says every Somali nigga on here, and on twitter :mahubowtf:

uu sheeg!!! These are the same niggas wanting us to kiss their shoes on their way out the door. :wtfdis:
- says every Somali nigga on here, and on twitter :comeon:
Well in that case it depends on what you mean by "feminist" what are you advocating for?

Alluring

Sayonara
- says every Somali nigga on here, and on twitter :comeon:
They want a submissive chick even though they aren’t dOmInANt or even mAnLy so how does that work?

Trending

Latest posts