Woman Needed Her Hands and Legs Amputated After Kissing her Dog

A Woman Needed Her Hands and Legs Amputated After Contracting Infection from Dog 'Kisses'

"A little lick from a puppy may have led to a life-threatening infection for one woman in Ohio, who ended up needing her hands and legs amputated to save her life, according to news reports.

The woman, Marie Trainer, went to the emergency room on May 11 after developing a fever, nausea and backache, according to CNN. Trainer had recently returned from vacation in the Caribbean, and doctors at first thought she had a travel-related illness.

But the exact cause of her illness remained a mystery, and Trainer's health worsened. She lost consciousness and was put into a medically induced coma, according to her GoFundMe page. Her skin also started to turn a purplish-red color and the tissue started to die, CNN reported."

I'm not saying people who kiss dogs deserve to have their limbs amputated but...... this just goes to show how unclean dogs are.

and they are discovering this now?
giphy.gif

Theres many reasons why certain things are prohibited in the deen.

This is what the kuffar and apostates don't understand they are spiritually dead so they can't grasp the fact that an omnipotent creator is the lord of the worlds who created them and everything he forbids our weak minds can not comprehend but its for the benefit of his creation.

Arrogance killed their heart same way arrogance doomed Iblees to jahannam eternally.

And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate before Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He refused and was arrogant and became of the disbelievers.

[2:34]

A Woman Needed Her Hands and Legs Amputated After Contracting Infection from Dog 'Kisses'

"A little lick from a puppy may have led to a life-threatening infection for one woman in Ohio, who ended up needing her hands and legs amputated to save her life, according to news reports.

The woman, Marie Trainer, went to the emergency room on May 11 after developing a fever, nausea and backache, according to CNN. Trainer had recently returned from vacation in the Caribbean, and doctors at first thought she had a travel-related illness.

But the exact cause of her illness remained a mystery, and Trainer's health worsened. She lost consciousness and was put into a medically induced coma, according to her GoFundMe page. Her skin also started to turn a purplish-red color and the tissue started to die, CNN reported."

I'm not saying people who kiss dogs deserve to have their limbs amputated but...... this just goes to show how unclean dogs are.
Muskin sad.

@Omar del Sur can you do a thread on how you converted to Islam?

I discussed it in these posts:

I was younger. I was 19. I knew very little about Islam. I didn't know what a hadith was.

Indeed, [O Muhammad], you do not guide whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills. And He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided.

-Surah Al-Qasas 28:56

Trending