Woman narrowly escapes man chasing her to apartment door.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
that was so scary, I am glad that young lady is safe tonight. I hope the culprit is apprehended and brought to justice. peace and love everyone :)

There's virtually no reason for women in the US not to be carrying a hand gun 24/7, especially if they live in a state that allows for concealed carrying. US madoow KANGZ are a fucking nightmare to be around by the look of it.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
There's virtually no reason for women in the US not to be carrying a hand gun 24/7, especially if they live in a state that allows for concealed carrying. US madoow KANGZ are a fucking nightmare to be around by the look of it.
Most women are just not comfortable with guns (and rightfully so). A taser and pepper spray might be better.

Most women are just not comfortable with guns (and rightfully so). A taser and pepper spray might be better.
They'll have to get comfortable with guns because the alternative is murder/rape/robbery etc. Pepper spray would f*ck her up just as bad as that animal in such an enclosed space and handheld tasers are just as useless. If someone wants to do you real harm, non lethal shite like that wouldn't really discourage them:manny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They'll have to get comfortable with guns because the alternative is murder/rape/robbery etc. Pepper spray would f*ck her up just as bad as that animal in such an enclosed space and handheld tasers are just as useless. If someone wants to do you real harm, non lethal shite like that wouldn't really discourage them:manny:

Arent u happy u r fat and no one will go after u? An insurance :)

Statistically, I believe most serial killers and rapists are Caucasian but I'm not too sure. Perhaps it's balanced between different racial groups, blacks aren't the majority in this situation.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Statistically, I believe most serial killers and rapists are Caucasian but I'm not too sure. Perhaps it's balanced between different racial groups, blacks aren't the majority in this situation.

Whites do it for fetish and interest. Blacks do it randomly- high on drugs and going outside to do havoc. Think of a cow given drugs-- the cow will break the gate and go out there dancing next to Lions who are like-- WTF??? Is this cow stupid? We hungry

Whites do it for fetish and interest. Blacks do it randomly- high on drugs and going outside to do havoc. Think of a cow given drugs-- the cow will break the gate and go out there dancing next to Lions who are like-- WTF??? Is this cow stupid? We hungry
Yeah, I also think whites to do it for fetish and other psychological reasons but with madows, I'm not sure there is a goal.

Violence is just random with black folk, this also includes Somalis:pachah1:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah, I also think whites to do it for fetish and other psychological reasons but with madows, I'm not sure there is a goal.

Violence is just random with black folk, this also includes Somalis:pachah1:

Well......u don't have to look far to imagine Blacks naturally are violent.

Have you heard of African bees? Go research them. They are naturally violent. Malicious in fact. While the European bees are gentle and most definitely smarter. Thats why scientist want to breed them together to mix it up.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
He's been found. He has 37 prior arrests, no wonder he's so bold he knows he wont do much time. Hopefully this is his last and they take him off the streets.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He's been found. He has 37 prior arrests, no wonder he's so bold he knows he wont do much time. Hopefully this is his last and they take him off the streets.

41??? are u serious???? He looks in his late 20s. And he was High as fk. judging from how he was walking away. Drunk and high on drugs. He could have killed her and not even remember it next day! lol

Trending

Latest posts