Woman narrowly escapes man chasing her to apartment door.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is why women shouldnt be alone at night the mahram system defends them from such vulnuerablity

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's a Friday evening guess what I'm doing :samwelcome:

1633722666887.png
?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
There are a lot of creeps lurking late at night attacking unaccompanied women.
Especially during the Saturday nights when Nightlife is at its peak.

I remember years ago , not faraway from our old store , there was a dead body discovered in the morning,
She was a nightgoer chased to death horrible were things done to her.
The crime scene was very graphic.

The cops got the psychopath and he was a serial offender , imagine the many streets of the city with no CCTV cameras.
And this was in downtown , forget about what happens elsewhere in the city the murders are unreported.
Dangerous , not safe to walk outside in this city that late.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Not a haraam police , but here in the Cape , it's very dangerous for a woman to go outside during night , definitely agree with some of the comments.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I also agree with the comment , yes getting arms is more than necessary, especially in the Cape , you have to protect yourself , your colleagues and your premises .

I'd suggest if you are in an unsafe environment then do not hesitate to obtain, despite the legality , your life is on the line , you prioritize to stay safe.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
He definitely had intentions to do her harm; I hope he gets caught and spends years in prison. I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually hurt somebody prior to this and that his victims haven't come forward.

Rape and other acts of sexual violence should be punished as severely as murder; some rapists spend as little as 4 years behind bars, when they really should be in prison for the rest of their lives.
Prison? They need to get the death penalty.

He definitely had intentions to do her harm; I hope he gets caught and spends years in prison. I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually hurt somebody prior to this and that his victims haven't come forward.

Rape and other acts of sexual violence should be punished as severely as murder; some rapists spend as little as 4 years behind bars, when they really should be in prison for the rest of their lives.
here in Sweden one got paid, and people wonder why it's the rape capital of Europe