Woman falls out of “love”

wow. Imagine if your told by the love of your life that they don't feel attracted to you. Ouch
As painful as that may seems is an opportunity to learn, so as not to repeat the same mistake twice.
Thats not true. I think as men if a wife is a great mother to our children its a huge, huge reason to remain committed in marriage to her. Most fathers seeing the love that a mother gives to her children and how much they enjoy that love would be hard pressed to disrupt that situation. I say this because I know of a Somali man who is in his late 40s and he is in the middle of a divorce right now. One of the main issues he has with his wife, among others - is how badly she treats their children. Physical, emotional, verbal abuses. I also recall seeing a Somali young woman while I was travelling and she was with a young Somali girl. She must've been walking her home from school but what captivated me the most was how beautiful their bond was. I assume she was an elder sister or something - too young it seemed to be her daughter/mother. But I really spent the rest of my journey thinking about how much of an incredible hooyo she would be to some child someday. May Allah make that easy for her and for all our sisters who want to be mothers.
Mansha Allah brother you’re slowly coming around.
That was rather harsh, the reason why i fell in love with her best friend was due to her personality, her body only served to seal the deal.
Her personality eh ? your funny homey.

It is massively perturbing, and ANNOYING, when a somali spot troll goes to other forums and spews deranged propaganda, creating issues out of thin, intoxicating air. Cajaaiib! I analyzed the entire story, and it is nothing but a troll. Too many inconsistencies and inorganic thought processes i saw that were glaringly familiar to me as a culprit here in Somali spot. Get a life
Most of the stories Mahdi Tija. uses are inconsistent, and seem pure fiction. I think he is probably manufacturing these stories to get more views. And its becoming really obvious

Trending

Latest posts