Woman Dances For Her Oxygen-Deprived Baby

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Poor thing is probably having some sort of nervous meltdown. Allow it.

Election 2020 Reaction GIF by Joe Biden

Based

VIP
I feel like a boomer odey when I tell you kids nowadays this is how they roll :jcoleno: tik tok is a app sent straight from shaydaan himself

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Weird to think a girl you're older than is someone's hooyo, isn't it? Waa yaab.

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by Apartments.com
What I'm amazed by is she's a millennial. I expected this from one of @Dwit's peers.:mjlaugh: I should have known it wasn't since they'd probably play some emo sad boi track to this sequence.
I feel like a boomer odey when I tell you kids nowadays this is how they roll :jcoleno: tik tok is a app sent straight from shaydaan himself

The irony is she's probably close to your age. TikTok does something to people.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It's not her first, abaayo!

And yes, I'm surprised that this be a millennial. Tik Tok dun corrupted one of mine own.

:damn: :damn::damn:

But you right. If she was a Gen Z-er she'd have tried to cure that child with "vegan milk" and danced to some depressing I dunno what but homegirl still out here repping Kim Possible like an authentic Millennial nacaasad:

Based

VIP
What I'm amazed by is she's a millennial. I expected this from one of @Dwit's peers.:mjlaugh: I should have known it wasn't since they'd probably play some emo sad boi track to this sequence.

The irony is she's probably close to your age. TikTok does something to people.
No way she is 28. Gaalada caqli yaraa I thought she was late teens

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Baayo I am pushing 30 :damn: dont hurt me like that

So is she.

It's not her first, abaayo!

And yes, I'm surprised that this be a millennial. Tik Tok dun corrupted one of mine own.

:damn: :damn::damn:

But you right. If she was a Gen Z-er she'd have tried to cure that child with "vegan milk" and danced to some depressing I dunno what but homegirl still out here repping Kim Possible like an authentic Millennial nacaasad:

I find this all very fascinating. Some people don't seem to leave any area of life private. The exhibitionism is cringey beyond comprehension. Exchanging privacy for convenience and permitting the insidious encroachment to previously hidden areas of life is scary. :browtf: I think there are current debates going on about cognitive liberty, mental privacy and neuroprivacy.

Based

VIP
So is she.

I find this all very fascinating. Some people don't seem to leave any area of life private. The exhibitionism is cringey beyond comprehension. Exchanging privacy for convenience and permitting the insidious encroachment to previously hidden areas of life is scary. :browtf: I think there are current debates going on about cognitive liberty, mental privacy and neuroprivacy.

I thought I deleted that reply. I misread your earlier comment as sideed iyo toban instead of sideed iyo labaatan. She needs to grow up I seriously thought she was a teen mom

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Is that gif ali wong?
Yeah it is.

You, inshallah.
Though I encourage activity while pregnant that's a bit much. I don't know how these women manage to do HIIT or CrossFit.:jcoleno:
No way she is 28. Gaalada caqli yaraa I thought she was late teens
Sometimes people age but their mind doesn't keep up with their chronological age.

I thought I deleted that reply. I misread your earlier comment as sideed iyo toban instead of sideed iyo labaatan. She needs to grow up I seriously thought she was a teen mom

She acts like a teen mom.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Yeah it is.

Though I encourage activity while pregnant that's a bit much. I don't know how these women manage to do HIIT or CrossFit.:jcoleno:

Sometimes people age but their mind doesn't keep up with their chronological age.

She acts like a teen mom.

Not always true but I get kinda unsettled when I see people who seem as "Happy" as her on social media. I feel like they're likely masking a lot of depression or overall issues. It's just that there's happiness and there's what these people project which almost feels like they're experiencing a manic episode and overdoing it. I'm often told I'm hyper and vibrant but even I don't seem that high energy and overly lit 24/7. It just sometimes makes me suspicious.

Trending