Woman claims that Mogadishu was 20% Eritrean before the civil war

she is half eritrean herself. has eritrean father and somali mother

And herself is married to an cadaan :rolleyes:
mou.jpg

Also this is an interesting post I read that explains how Benadiris are not all descended from Arabs, Persians, Indians etc. They are just all historically from within the cities and have mixed and created confederations. They are split into Gibil Cad and Gibil Madow Benadiris, and the majority are actually Gibil Madow and trace their lineage to ethnic Somali clans. So people need to stop assuming and saying all 'Cadcads' aren't native. Its written by a Shaanshi guy.

"Alot of people including myself before research believe that qowmiyada banaadiriga refers only to those of arab and asian ancestry living in the older quarters of Xamar, Marka and Barawe. But thats far from the truth in reality thats far from the truth, in fact us Gibil Cad Banadiris are not even a majority in the banaadir community.

Anyways the Banaadiri ururs are split into 5, the ururka Sheekhal Gendershe, ururka sheekhalada jaziirada, ururka 12da koofi marka, ururka reer baraawe and ururka xamar.

These confederations were not even created by people of arab descent but somalis who are known as Gibil Madow Banadiris.

The best example is if we look @ “ururka xamar” theres a firther split known as ururka xamar weyne and shingaani.

These are the confederations of ururka xamar weyne

moorshe; barxaamiish, reer aweys nuuro (THIS MOORSHE CLAN IS AJUURAAN)

iskaashati; reer sheekh mu'min, indhaweyne (indhaweyne is a subclan of wacdaan), caskaree, shamsudiin, reer maanyo

dhawarweyne; cabdi yuusuf (xawaadle sub clan), oormale, habar cayno (murusade sub clan), qalin shube, shaanshi

bandhawo; aamin khalafo (silcis sub clan), bahar suufi, quurwaay (baadicadde sub clan), oontiro (ogaadeen sub clan), sheebo (ajuuraan sub clan), axmad nuur (sheekhaal- aw xasan kalweyne sub clan)

Even the baraawe, the Daqtire have always been known Gibil Madow Banaadiris before the war, which is why all over the internet, u always read that Abdulkadir Sakhawadiin was one a Banadiri founder of the SYL, even though he was Daqtire Tunni"

I’m all for minority rights but this old cow is blindly hating on all Somalis. That’s just sad especially coming from someone whose entire existence is because of “pastoralists” giving her family protection when the EPLF was kicking the ELF (Tahriir vs. Sha’a’biya) out of Eritrea. She’s an outlier because most Somalis who have some Eritrean background love their geeljire connections.

I’m all for minority rights but this old cow is blindly hating on all Somalis. That’s just sad especially coming from someone whose entire existence is because of “pastoralists” giving her family protection when the EPLF was kicking the ELF (Tahriir vs. Sha’a’biya) out of Eritrea. She’s an outlier because most Somalis who have some Eritrean background love their geeljire connections.
I agree and she is an outlier. But actually she's part of the Eritrean community that were brought over by the Italians during their Italian East Africa era that included all of Ethiopia, Eritrea, Galbeed and Southern Somalia and briefly Northern Somalia. They consider themselves Somali now.

Last edited:

She’s just mad at the reality that her quarter Somali offspring have no place in Somalia when the country gets its shit together.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Mogadishu ought to be returned to the Benaadiri and cad cad.

We haven't actually contributed shit to it since independence other than bullet holes decorations.

Every group in Somalia has a place of their other than these people who we've stolen it from.

After all their contribution to our culture we owe them that at least.

:fittytousand:

Trending

Latest posts