Woke African called says Muslim colonization destroyed Somalia!!

Nah they were told it was muslim name which is lie and they were manipulated to think arabs names were muslim names and they were told somali names weren't muslim that that why they had Arabs names
Where is your proof that they were brainwashed and manipulated.

It’s very new, Islam came in the 600s, wahabis in the late 1700s early 1800s
The people who hated them called them wahhabis they never called themselves wahhabis they followed the 3 best generation so stop saying it is something new our aqidah is the one the prophet had and I would advise to leave whichever sect you are following and start following the quran and the sunnah may Allah guide you.

Where is your proof that they were brainwashed and manipulated.
I CAN SEE IT IN TODAYS WORLD THTA THOSE ARABS SHEIKS AND ASIANS SAYING THEIR CULTURE AND CUSTOMS ARE MUSLIM CLOTH AND NAME THEY HAVE BEEN SAYING IN THE PAST THO YOU DONT NEED PROVE WHEN THEY HAVE HADITHS THT SAY IT AND THEY USING IT
LIKE U DONT NEED PROOF TO KNOW THT RIGHT NOW THERE PEOPLE DYING AND BEING RAPED AND THERE PEOPLE THT ARE KEEP SLAVE
THIS BEEN GOING ON IN THE PAST WORST

I CAN SEE IT IN TODAYS WORLD THTA THOSE ARABS SHEIKS AND ASIANS SAYING THEIR CULTURE AND CUSTOMS ARE MUSLIM CLOTH AND NAME THEY HAVE BEEN SAYING IN THE PAST THO YOU DONT NEED PROVE WHEN THEY HAVE HADITHS THT SAY IT AND THEY USING IT
LIKE U DONT NEED PROOF TO KNOW THT RIGHT NOW THERE PEOPLE DYING AND BEING RAPED AND THERE PEOPLE THT ARE KEEP SLAVE
THIS BEEN GOING ON IN THE PAST WORST
The hadit says that Cabdullahi and Cabduraxmaan are the two most beloved names two allah. That's is the truth if a hadith says so we take it and follow it.

The hadit says that Cabdullahi and Cabduraxmaan are the two most beloved names two allah. That's is the truth if a hadith says so we take it and follow it.
THOSE CAN BE PRONOUN SOMALIC
BTW IN THE PAST PEOPLE WERE BEING MANUPILATED TO TAKNG ARABS NAMES AND CULTURE CLOTHS AS MUSLIM NAMES
'YOU CANT DENIE THAT JUST CUZ IT IS THE PAST DOESNT MEAN IT DIDNT HAPPEND PAST IS ALWAYS WORSE THEN PRESENT TIME

THOSE CAN BE PRONOUN SOMALIC
BTW IN THE PAST PEOPLE WERE BEING MANUPILATED TO TAKNG ARABS NAMES AND CULTURE CLOTHS AS MUSLIM NAMES
'YOU CANT DENIE THAT JUST CUZ IT IS THE PAST DOESNT MEAN IT DIDNT HAPPEND PAST IS ALWAYS WORSE THEN PRESENT TIME
Why should I believe something that has no proof at all. What I know is that somalis never hated arab names and I don't hate just like my forefathers.

Why should I believe something that has no proof at all. What I know is that somalis never hated arab names and I don't hate just like my forefathers.
LOL cuz they been told it is muslim names
You can see Now in modern time that when ever they convert people they always tell them to take Arab name cuz It is muslim name when you manuplate people into thinking it is muslim name
Your forefathers been told they need to change their name to arabic names cuz It is muslim name just like what is going on today
Tell why Did you forefathers change their somali name for arabic name
U cant just Admit it @Samaalic Era
Arabs sheiks always do that so they can deceive people

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
LOL cuz they been told it is muslim names
You can see Now in modern time that when ever they convert people they always tell them to take Arab name cuz It is muslim name when you manuplate people into thinking it is muslim name
Your forefathers been told they need to change their name to arabic names cuz It is muslim name just like what is going on today
Tell why Did you forefathers change their somali name for arabic name
U cant just Admit it @Samaalic Era
Arabs sheiks always do that so they can deceive people
My great grandmother once asked my grand uncle what he named his son(I can't remember the name but it was an Arab name)

My great grandmother said to him "did you not find a Muslim name for him like Xashi or Ayaanle"

Arab names were alien to us until about 60 years ago

My great grandmother once asked my grand uncle what he named his son(I can't remember the name but it was an Arab name)

My great grandmother said to him "did you not find a Muslim name for him like Xashi or Ayaanle"

Arab names were alien to us until about 60 years ago
You are right but this kinda things exist since islam spread to somalis not 60 years ago

Trending