Woke African called says Muslim colonization destroyed Somalia!!

hussein

Akh Right movement
Hijab and jilbab and avaa is Arab culture we somali have our own version of muslim cloths Such gabsaar and dirac
Btw Turks and malaisians have their own version of muslim cloths
Btw I hate that man called somali culture an african culture he shouldn't be talking about Somali culture

I never said otherwise. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the people hate muslims

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Sorry walaal, I have to give you a qashin. There is no 'extreme' islam. There is only islam. Don't let these gaalos brainwash you.

There is a "extreme" of everything when people misinterpret verses for their own goals and go overboard . If their is no extreme version of Islam why do we call ISIS and Al-Shabaab extremists?

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
There is a "extreme" of everything when people misinterpret verses for their own goals and go overboard . If their is no extreme version of Islam why do we call ISIS and Al-Shabaab extremists?
If their is no extreme version of Islam why do we call ISIS and Al-Shabaab extremists?
And whose fault is it that isis and shabab existing? It is definitely not Islam or muslims. It is the gaalos that fund them to destabilise our homes and smear us and our religion as evil and degenerate. The only reason why there is an 'extreme' version that you see is a reactionary to western colonialism and oppression. If they kill your family, destroy your house, you'd want to defend and avenge yourself. You cant blame the victim.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
And whose fault is it that isis and shabab esxisting? It is definitely not Islam or muslims. It is the gaalos that fund them to destabilise our homes and smear us and our religion as evil and degenerate. The only reason why there is an 'extreme' version that you see is a reactionary to western colonialism and oppression. If they kill your family, destroy your house, you'd want to defend and avenge yourself.

Those people are rebels and freedom fighters we need labels like this to differentiate between crazies or else we are just left with saying they are wrong. Which doesn't express the severity of how wrong they are , no matter the origin of their creation they are still extremists doesn't make that the fault of the religion in itselfs.

It's just a term it exists for our benefit , some external factors may have facilitied in the existences of these groups by they are still extremist they don't get a free pass. You can't call these guys victims any longer they've passed that level

Daacad90

You wouldn't think Wahhabism is extreme?
Wahhabism is very broad, whether it it is extreme or not depends on whether you see wahhabism as part of Islam will affect your answer. Islam is to believe in Allah and his messenger, the 5 pillars and the sharia. I would say that wahhabism is a recent invention and not a part of islam because the british installed them to divide muslims and ensure our doom. Allah knows best.

Tukraq

VIP
All this people calling themselves muslim but when you say lets rule on Islam they will turn away. Why are you guys saying salafis are extremes when it is the quran and the sunnah of our prophet Sallalaahu calayhi wasalam they follow. You guys want somalia to be sufis and worship graves never will we accept that.
wahabis are a modern innovation created from the teaching of Ibn wahab in the late 1700s(far from the prophets time), islam doesn't need his opinions as the religion was already perfected for us 1,100 years earlier sorry

Daacad90

Those people are rebels and freedom fighters we need labels like this to differentiate between crazies or else we are just left with saying they are wrong. Which doesn't express the severity of how wrong they are , no matter the origin of their existences they are still extremists doesn't make that the fault of the religion in itselfs.

It's just a term it exists for our benefit , some external factors may have facilitied in the existences of these groups by they are still extremist they don't get a free pass. You can't call these guys victims any longer they've passed that level
I agree they are crazies but that should not be attributed to islam but I can understand where they come from. They are wrong but we should not forget who were the ones that funded and groomed them to become "extremists". I would probably become a terrorist if I had the same circumstances as them. One man's terrorist/ extremist is another man freedom fighter/ hero. It is not so black and white as it seems.

Wahhabism is very broad, whether it it is extreme or not depends on whether you see wahhabism as part of Islam will affect your answer. Islam is to believe in Allah and his messenger, the 5 pillars and the sharia. I would say that wahhabism is a recent invention and not a part of islam because the british installed them to divide muslims and ensure our doom. Allah knows best.
That's what I am saying, it's a recent invention and It's what somalis adopted to divide and ensure doom on themselves like you said.

Daacad90

That's what I am saying, it's a recent invention and It's what somalis adopted to divide and ensure doom themselves like you said.
But walaal don't attribute it to islam, thats what those gaalos want. Islam is not extreme neither lenient. Islam will always be Islam. Muslims like every other individual are capable of good and evil despite what they want you to believe.

But walaal don't attribute it to islam, thats what those gaalos want. Islam is not extreme neither lenient. Islam will always be Islam. Muslims like every other individual are capable of good and evil despite what they want you to believe.
I see what you mean.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I agree they are crazies but that should not be attributed to islam but I can understand where they come from. They are wrong but we should not forget who were the ones that funded and groomed them to become "extremists". I would probably become a terrorist if I had the same circumstances as them. One man's terrorist/ extremist is another man freedom fighter/ hero. It is not so black and white as it seems.

Abaayo you wouldn't say that about ISIS would you? I am only saying there is "radical/Extreme" of Islam there are extreme views on everything. We have relate it back to Islam or else what are we basing their extremism on ? Yes there are differing views on what makes someone an extremist and what not but they're are extremist groups you said they're can't be an extreme form of Islam that's just not true.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keo

VIP
It's funny how a South African who has been robbed of his country has the time to discuss how Somalia has "lost" their culture because of Islam. Make it make sense. These cultural appropriating Bantus.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Daacad90

Abaayo you wouldn't say that about ISIS would you? I am only saying there is "radical/Extreme" of Islam there are extreme views on everything. We have relate it back to Islam or else what are we basing their extremism on ? Yes they've differing views on what makes someone an extremist and what not but they're are extremist groups you said they're can't be an extreme form of Islam that's just not true.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We have relate it back to Islam or else what are we basing their extremism on ? Yes they've differing views on what makes someone an extremist and what not but they're are extremist groups you said they're can't be an extreme form of Islam that's just not true.
:dead1:
Why do we relate it to Islam? Their extremism is not based on Islam that is ludicrous, it is a result and reactionary of dirty politics. You think muslims one day woke up and decided to kill tom or jessey?
IT IS NOT ISLAM, ISLAM IS NOT THE REASON. NO FORM OF ISLAM ADVOCATES YOU TO HURT PEOPLE. What you see as extremist may not be extreme to someone else, I am just saying it is their circumstances is what forced them to become the monster they are not any "form" of Islam. Allah knows best.

Trending