With niggas getting gunned down on the streets like animals why haven't they killed any Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 40 million blacks in America while there is only 85,000 Somalis in America. Instead of saying AlHamdulilah the Somalis are not being shot, you are making fun of African Americans? There are 300,00 Nigerians in America, yet we never hear about them getting shot. Maybe it's because they look white?
African Americans are meant to go to jail so they could work as slaves. They are in a fixed and sick system, and you mock them for that? Please stop being ignorant and start respecting these people who have been marginalized for 4 centuries.
The Nigerians don't live in Chiraq or commit crime like the AAs so they're less likely to interact with the cops. And the interactions that there are will be less hostile as they're more educated and carry themselves around better.

AAs that are educated and carry themselves around better are too much less likely to be shot.

The Nigerians don't live in Chiraq or commit crime like the AAs so they're less likely to interact with the cops. And the interactions that there are will be less hostile as they're more educated and carry themselves around better.

AAs that are educated and carry themselves around better are too much less likely to be shot.
:mjlol:
First of all do y'all only see black people on TV??

All I see is stereotypes constantly like do y'all not have any black people in Norway??
:childplease:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite

The OP was implying that the reason that we don't get shot on the streets is that we look different from African Americans. So I explained to him that Nigerians that look like African Americans don't get ki11ed by the police. The system is not targeting immigrants; it is targeting African Americans.
I have already explained many times why African Americans commit crimes, so I hope you are not going down that route.

:mjlol:
First of all do y'all only see black people on TV??

All I see is stereotypes constantly like do y'all not have any black people in Norway??
:childplease:
Did I say something wrong? Black people on average live in destitute crime filled areas where cops won't bother too think twice before shooting. And these cops aren't necessarily racists.

The biggest victims of police crime and black on black crime are the poor ones. The educated and better off ones are less likely to run into trouble but if they do it's more likely to be with a racist cop as they'll go out of their way more often. Still this is a small number compared to the usual interactions between cops and poor/criminal/thug blacks

Why is another discussion.
The OP was implying that the reason that we don't get shot on the streets is that we look different from African Americans. So I explained to him that Nigerians that look like African Americans don't get ki11ed by the police. The system is not targeting immigrants; it is targeting African Americans.
I have already explained many times why African Americans commit crimes, so I hope you are not going down that route.
No I agree the system is rigged against them to some degree but they also perpetuate the evil circle themselves too. You can't blame the white man for all if your own problems.

There's no point in explaining anything to these xoolos.
They don't understand anything.

They see movies like Straight Outta Compton and think black people choose to live this life.
Not knowing that cadaans are their biggest obstacles every single time.

Even though education is the one equalizer between all races.
Who made sure that schools in America would be funded by property taxes?
Knowing good and well if you lived in a poor area you would go to a bad school.

Who made sure to introduce crack into the hoods and than enforce the 100 to 1 crack cocaine laws.

100 grams of cocaine = 1 gram of crack
They were both the same jail time which was life.

Knowing cocaine was more expensive and affected white neighborhoods. And crack was cheap and it affected black neighborhoods predominantly.

And than they introduced private prisons to make a profit off these prisoners. The most corrupt state in the country is Louisiana. Which also has the largest incarceration rate in the country. These things aren't a coincidence.

They live their lives of luxury in Europe thinking life must be great for every westerner.
They can't fathom how evil Republicans are in their majority liberal countries.

DeathWish

They see movies like Straight Outta Compton and think black people choose to live this life.

Who made sure to introduce crack into the hoods and than enforce the 100 to 1 crack cocaine laws.

Knowing cocaine was more expensive and affected white neighborhoods. And crack was cheap and it affected black neighborhoods predominantly.

And than they introduced private prisons to make a profit off these prisoners. The most corrupt state in the country is Louisiana. Which also has the largest incarceration rate in the country. These things aren't a coincidence.

They live their lives of luxury in Europe thinking life must be great for every westerner.
raw

Compton is in California where there's Affirmative Action making it easier for blacks to get into college though.

It was Democrats who supported making sure the good schools only end up in white neighborhoods.

Yeah there's no secret CIA sold Crack to get money for South American operations, but when a gram of crack gets you life and the cops crack hard down on crack then why do / start doing the drug? You can't say the white man forced them too. If khat was made illegal with the same punishments as crack and there were still a shit ton of Somalis using it after 40 years then I'd consider them stupid xoloos.

And again, you can't commit what is a crime knowing full well that it is a crime and then blame the white man. At that stage you have serious cultural and ingrained problems that need fixing. And tbh I don't think the Democrats will ever fix it. They love the status qou because then they can get blacks dependent on them for survival. Detroit is a great example of a once booming black city turned to shit after continuous Democrat rule. Chicago has been run b a Democrats for nearly 100 years and the city is great in every area except the black south side aka Chiraq. In this aspect I do agree that the white Democrat man has been suppressing the black people.

AAs should switch to the Republican party to either be better off or hold the Democrats hostage. The Democrats would never win an election without the black vote, and they take it for granted meaning they never have to earn it.

As I said in the other post, there are alot of system of oppression, but they could easily be overcome or removed by being more educated, having less crime and more unity like in the 60s, 70s etc.

And "gangster" hip hop culture, while being just music to most, is an actual aspiration for many young black men. Such bad cultural reinforcement is bad. Like Kodak Black I like his music but the dude says and does a lot of fucked up shit. And that he got from being exposed to gangster culture as a youth (per his own words)

DeathWish

Compton is in California where there's Affirmative Action making it easier for blacks to get into college though.

It was Democrats who supported making sure the good schools only end up in white neighborhoods.

Yeah there's no secret CIA sold Crack to get money for South American operations, but when a gram of crack gets you life and the cops crack hard down on crack then why do / start doing the drug? You can't say the white man forced them too. If khat was made illegal with the same punishments as crack and there were still a shit ton of Somalis using it after 40 years then I'd consider them stupid xoloos.

And again, you can't commit what is a crime knowing full well that it is a crime and then blame the white man. At that stage you have serious cultural and ingrained problems that need fixing. And tbh I don't think the Democrats will ever fix it. They love the status qou because then they can get blacks dependent on them for survival. Detroit is a great example of a once booming black city turned to shit after continuous Democrat rule. Chicago has been run b a Democrats for nearly 100 years and the city is great in every area except the black south side aka Chiraq. In this aspect I do agree that the white Democrat man has been suppressing the black people.

AAs should switch to the Republican party to either be better off or hold the Democrats hostage. The Democrats would never win an election without the black vote, and they take it for granted meaning they never have to earn it.

As I said in the other post, there are alot of system of oppression, but they could easily be overcome or removed by being more educated, having less crime and more unity like in the 60s, 70s etc.

And "gangster" hip hop culture, while being just music to most, is an actual aspiration for many young black men. Such bad cultural reinforcement is bad. Like Kodak Black I like his music but the dude says and does a lot of fucked up shit. And that he got from being exposed to gangster culture as a youth (per his own words)
The Democrats don't care about African Americans. 0b@ma has been in office for 8 years. He has done more for the LGTB community than the blacks.

Do you talk about how the cadaan doesn't feed them drugs? You are right, and all the cadaan does is force it in their mouths, then they are compelled to swallow it. Filling neighborhoods that are filled poverty and crime with drugs is a way to ensure that the people will stay reliant on the drugs due to the lack of hope.

Did you talk about their culture? These people are called violent even though just 100 years ago, the cadaan used to say that they were as docile as a sheep. How can you say that their culture is lacking if the cadaans keep ki11ing their leaders (MLK, Huey P. Newton, Malcolm X)? The cadaans became so good at snuffing out future leaders. In the 20th centur, Civil Rights activists were coming out of everywhere. Now in the 21st, only two notable people have remained, Cornell West and Farakhan. Both of these men are old.

Both Democrats and Republicans are the same to them.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You know what's funny it's usually the euro trash Somalis talking slick about AAs. They never even met one in real life only taking in what media tells em.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
I never implied that. I actually said that Somali xoolo look the same as them and I was wondering why none of them have suffered the same fate.

I understand why madow moms and dads get killed and Somali parents don't but the youth sometimes are indistinguishable in their behaviour and appearance so why is the treatment so different?

It's funny how you didn't address any of my other points about education and for profit private prisons.

You Europeans don't understand affirmative action you think it's a free ride for all people of color.
It was created by white people for white people orginally. It was used to hire veterans of ww2 and white women to give them a priority over everyone else. People of color are the last and least people to benefit from affirmative action.

Tbh most people don't even get hired employers easily overlook black and other people of color.
As long as they have some form of a little diversity the government is okay with it.

Nobody's arguing why did they commit a crime.
We're arguing over the clear unjustice of it all.
Cocaine was a pretty big epidemic back than too for white people.
If the government was serious about cracking down on drugs in general there was no reason to implement the 100 to 1 crack cocaine laws.
Clearly those laws were meant to target and disinfranchise black people.

You're making it seem like they could've avoided crack like it was just at that one lady's house down the street. It was everywhere schools, churches, gas stations, etc. That's why it's called an epidemic.

Why are you bringing up Detroit? Detroit was part of the rust belt and it was the heart of the auto industry. Obviously when the auto industry moved to China and Mexico Detroit ended up suffering.
So did the rest of the rust belt.

Majority liberal cities like Seattle, Minneapolis, etc are doing great.
On the other hand states that have been republican for decades are the poorest states in the country.
States like Alabama and Missouri rely pretty much solely on federal tax payer money.
While liberal states like Minnesota and California have budget surpluses year after year and don't rely heavily on federal tax payer money.

Republicans are the ones who put black people in this situation.
Why should they pander to them?
They can't even properly look after their own constituents.
Look at the heroin epidemic going on right now. Whose it affecting the most?
Poor republican white states.
West Virgina, Rural Ohio, Arkansas, etc.

Of course the gangster rap is partly to blame also.
You won't get any arguments from me.
There's no reason to glorify killing people, gangs, and drugs.
But most of these rappers are not about that life it's just a persona.
They're pandering to the teenage cadaan kids in the suburbs who want to feel hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny how you didn't address any of my other points about education and for profit private prisons.

You Europeans don't understand affirmative action you think it's a free ride for all people of color.
It was created by white people for white people orginally. It was used to hire veterans of ww2 and white women to give them a priority over everyone else. People of color are the last and least people to benefit from affirmative action.

Tbh most people don't even get hired employers easily overlook black and other people of color.
As long as they have some form of a little diversity the government is okay with it.

Nobody's arguing why did they commit a crime.
We're arguing over the clear unjustice of it all.
Cocaine was a pretty big epidemic back than too for white people.
If the government was serious about cracking down on drugs in general there was no reason to implement the 100 to 1 crack cocaine laws.
Clearly those laws were meant to target and disinfranchise black people.

You're making it seem like they could've avoided crack like it was just at that one lady's house down the street. It was everywhere schools, churches, gas stations, etc. That's why it's called an epidemic.

Why are you bringing up Detroit? Detroit was part of the rust belt and it was the heart of the auto industry. Obviously when the auto industry moved to China and Mexico Detroit ended up suffering.
So did the rest of the rust belt.

Majority liberal cities like Seattle, Minneapolis, etc are doing great.
On the other hand states that have been republican for decades are the poorest states in the country.
States like Alabama and Missouri rely pretty much solely on federal tax payer money.
While liberal states like Minnesota and California have budget surpluses year after year and don't rely heavily on federal tax payer money.

Republicans are the ones who put black people in this situation.
Why should they pander to them?
They can't even properly look after their own constituents.
Look at the heroin epidemic going on right now. Whose it affecting the most?
Poor republican white states.
West Virgina, Rural Ohio, Arkansas, etc.

Of course the gangster rap is partly to blame also.
You won't get any arguments from me.
There's no reason to glorify killing people, gangs, and drugs.
But most of these rappers are not about that life it's just a persona.
They're pandering to the teenage cadaan kids in the suburbs who want to feel hard.
The stuff I didn't I adress I agreed with.

f*ck the white man. I'd love nothing more than the AAs to become the driving social force that they were.

The AAs should vote Republican then force either of the two parties to put forth actual change. The Democrats absolutely rely on the black vote to win any election. If they realise that the AAs are willing to ditch them en masse they'll become desperate and pander with actual change.

I can rest easier now knowing that my timo jilic will protect me from getting murdered by fat cops in the USA.

The @$$$$ World Tour now includes America. :rejoice:

Somalis are banned so you won't even get past the border. :russ:

I wasn't born in Somalia/Somalialand u oday. :mjswag:I will make sure to comb my hair if I get pulled over by cops just to reinforce how tangle free and jilic my hair is. I will have it my hand so they don't shoot me when I reach for it.

The stuff I didn't I adress I agreed with.

f*ck the white man. I'd love nothing more than the AAs to become the driving social force that they were.

The AAs should vote Republican then force either of the two parties to put forth actual change. The Democrats absolutely rely on the black vote to win any election. If they realise that the AAs are willing to ditch them en masse they'll become desperate and pander with actual change.
No they need to stop supporting either party.
They could make their own Socialist Democratic Party
:dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending