With niggas getting gunned down on the streets like animals why haven't they killed any Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
I've been thinking about this and I need reer Minnesota/Ohio to enlighten me.

I know that there are Somalis that dress and act like madow and cause trouble like them so why haven't they been shot by police?

Btw I know about the mentally ill miskeen in Ottawa. AUN. Doesn't seem to be a trend though.

I know that there are Somalis that dress and act like madow and cause trouble like them so why haven't they been shot by police?

Btw I know about the mentally ill miskeen in Ottawa. AUN. Doesn't seem to be a trend though.
Because we don't look like niggeros even if we try to look like them our faces don't scream thug

in minnesota we actaully put our hands up and follow directions. some cops will power trip but they are rare. i was stopped a couple of times and treated with respect for following simple directions.

edit i just realized your racist title. get lost

@DeathWish
Get in here bro they're starting their iswaal back up again.
:ivers:

Take Minnesota out of your dirty ass mouth.
We're the best out of all of y'all.
:pacspit::pacspit:

Have some dignity. Akaas.
Stop acting like gutter trash.
Your mom raised you better than this.
:susp:

Somali leaders in Minneapolis are aiming strong criticism toward the police department, after officers shot and killed a Somali man wielding a machete. Police say the man was a threat to officers and bystanders. But the incident has triggered an uproar by Somali immigrants, who say the use of such force was unneccesary and want Police Chief Robert Olson fired. The incident has also called up past criticisms of how the Minneapolis police interact with people who are mentally ill.

"We are taxpayers. We pay these people to serve and protect us. We pay taxes and they pay taxes. Why are the reason is to protection from them? (sic) Because we don't want them to kill us, and we don't want the city of Minneapolis to become a slaughterhouse for the immigrants one after another," Jamal says.

And last summer, Somali leaders complained about the police treatment of a group of Somali men in town for an annual festival and amateur soccer tournament. Somali representatives say the men were doing nothing but waiting for a ride.

B-b-but only AA complain about police treatment. :pachah1:

Somali leaders in Minneapolis are aiming strong criticism toward the police department, after officers shot and killed a Somali man wielding a machete. Police say the man was a threat to officers and bystanders. But the incident has triggered an uproar by Somali immigrants, who say the use of such force was unneccesary and want Police Chief Robert Olson fired. The incident has also called up past criticisms of how the Minneapolis police interact with people who are mentally ill.

"We are taxpayers. We pay these people to serve and protect us. We pay taxes and they pay taxes. Why are the reason is to protection from them? (sic) Because we don't want them to kill us, and we don't want the city of Minneapolis to become a slaughterhouse for the immigrants one after another," Jamal says.

And last summer, Somali leaders complained about the police treatment of a group of Somali men in town for an annual festival and amateur soccer tournament. Somali representatives say the men were doing nothing but waiting for a ride.

B-b-but only AA complain about police treatment. :pachah1:
white ppl get killed too dumbass. atleast the city of minneapolis is working with somalis on cultural training and hiring more somalis as police. you cant talk bad about my city nigga

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite

Because we don't look like niggeros even if we try to look like them our faces don't scream thug
There are 40 million blacks in America while there is only 85,000 Somalis in America. Instead of saying AlHamdulilah the Somalis are not being shot, you are making fun of African Americans? There are 300,00 Nigerians in America, yet we never hear about them getting shot. Maybe it's because they look white?
African Americans are meant to go to jail so they could work as slaves. They are in a fixed and sick system, and you mock them for that? Please stop being ignorant and start respecting these people who have been marginalized for 4 centuries.

Last edited:
white ppl get killed too dumbass. atleast the city of minneapolis is working with somalis on cultural training and hiring more somalis as police. you cant talk bad about my city nigga

Who said otherwise? Thread-starter claimed only AAs get killed and thats obviously not the case. I like Minneapolis :siilaanyosmile:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Pure luck.

I would say attitude but tbh they're indistinguishable from each other at this point

:meleshame:

There are 40 million blacks in America while there is only 85,000 Somalis in America. Instead of saying AlHamdulilah the Somalis are not being shot, you are making fun of African Americans? There are 300,00 Nigerians in America, yet we never hear about them getting shot. Maybe it's because they look white?
African Americans are meant to go to jail so they could work as slaves. They are in a fixed and sick system, and you mock them for that? Please stop being ignorant and start respecting these people who have been marginalized for 4 centuries.
Y
I see you believe anything the blacks say to you

@DeathWish
Get in here bro they're starting their iswaal back up again.
:ivers:

Take Minnesota out of your dirty ass mouth.
We're the best out of all of y'all.
:pacspit::pacspit:

Have some dignity. Akaas.
Stop acting like gutter trash.
Your mom raised you better than this.
:susp:

Sister Minnesota is home to Somali Gangs. Please stop acting like it's the best Somali community only because you are from. I am scared of Somalis from Minnesota I avoid them :(

your both trash for this thread. i hope you get gunned down next and ill be sure to circulate this thread at the next blm rally.
You are disgusting! You are wishing death on people for having an opinion you don't like? Quit the blm crap and educate yourself. You sound like a fool, and for a person your age, that's very sad.

Somali gangsters are usually indoors somewhere and don't like any attention. They are paranoid of the cops and will move around very quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.