Witchcraft and Sorcery incidents on the rise in Burao

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I had sihr done on me and I can tell you it's not fun. Muslim leaders and countries are meant to hunt the sahirs down and execute them.

It's the worst thing that can happen to you. Go to a ruqyah sessions and the jinn will tell the sheikh exactly who put the sihr on you and where to dig.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I had sihr done on me and I can tell you it's not fun. Muslim leaders and countries are meant to hunt the sahirs down and execute them.

It's the worst thing that can happen to you. Go to a ruqyah sessions and the jinn will tell the sheikh exactly who put the sihr on you and where to dig.
But doesn't that make the Shiekh in sin for communicating with a Jinn like a Ouija board? Or am I confused? Also what sihir they did on you?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
But doesn't that make the Shiekh in sin for communicating with a Jinn like a Ouija board?
No. They asked the djinn to leave but the arrogant djinn boasted about the sihr they carried out.

Really evil ppl they can limit your success, send multiple jinn to harass your family and ruin their lives. You wouldn't believe it until you watch the video and see for yourself.

But they need to know your mother's name and some other details.

Cerberus

VIP
No. They asked the djinn to leave but the arrogant djinn boasted about the sihr they carried out.

Really evil ppl they can limit your success, send multiple jinn to harass your family and ruin their lives. You wouldn't believe it until you watch the video and see for yourself.

I think I was hit by curse or Sihir. God help me.. People give the evil eye unknowingly.

Cerberus

VIP

Where is the video? Please link.

Keo

VIP
Have you been to burco its a shithole full of drug addicts and people with mental illness. Burco is probably the most morally corrupt city in Somalia.
You triggered a lot of people just by calling it Somalia as if that's the only thing they took from your post.
:mjlol:

What did you feel akhi, what were your symptoms?? was you hallucinating??

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What did you feel akhi, what were your symptoms?? was you hallucinating??
Some lady that was born hearing jinn and gave ppl predictions told us since she knew our relatives. She told us exactly who put the sihr on us and why. Then the ruqyah made the jinn tell the truth.

They can do practically anything to a human being and it's the ultimate wickedness.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Where is the video? Please link.
It's personal bro. But the raqi can record it for you during the session. It's creepy to hear a different voice come from your body.

But it happens and that's why I hate sahirs the most. It's law to kill them in Islamic countries but they hide themselves.

Some lady that was born hearing jinn and gave ppl predictions told us since she knew our relatives. She told us exactly who put the sihr on us and why. Then the ruqyah made the jinn tell the truth.

They can do practically anything to a human being and it's the ultimate wickedness.

When the jinn spoke from you was you in a state of consciousness?

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
May Allah protect us from the wickedness of the saxirin, worst thing you can you to your fellow muslim, it can literally kill you, may Allah protect us.