Witchcraft and Sorcery incidents on the rise in Burao

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Resident in Burao, Togder’s provincial capital have lived in fear due to witchcraft and sorcery attacks are on the rise in an unprecedented way. A series of suicides that transpired in Burao is associated with the attack of sorcery while business people have been deceived from their wealth. Houses were burnt although residents could not figure out who was responsible for this crime. Some of the residents who live in Burao confirm that those who are accountable of such crimes against the public run Madarasa schools in Burao. The residents call on the government to act before things get out of control and prosecute those are responsible for these crimes.

By: Ms. Farrah Yusuf

Local Reporter For SL Standard

These people doing sihir need to be arrested immediatedly. Sihir is haram.

The sheikhs also need to be involved in reading quran on the affected people.

The quran is shifa, a cure

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Resident in Burao, Togder’s provincial capital have lived in fear due to witchcraft and sorcery attacks are on the rise in an unprecedented way. A series of suicides that transpired in Burao is associated with the attack of sorcery while business people have been deceived from their wealth. Houses were burnt although residents could not figure out who was responsible for this crime. Some of the residents who live in Burao confirm that those who are accountable of such crimes against the public run Madarasa schools in Burao. The residents call on the government to act before things get out of control and prosecute those are responsible for these crimes.

Sorcery only affects people with small imaan

Some miskeen person is going to end up being accused and the mob mentality will take over.

I can't wait for the day our people leave behind these superstitions.

All of them should be hung. This black magic shit hits home for me. Since some stole my grandfather's house and did black magic so we can never get it back. I pray till this day she dies so the curse can be lifted.

:birdman:

To the uninformed acts of insanity can only be explained by superstition rather than as a culmination of adverse factors.

There is no rational basis for witch-craft and the burden of proof is on the state to show beyond reasonable doubt that witch-craft exists and that it was used intentionally in each case, and but I fear that is the mere fantasies of a disillusioned liberal.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
It's burco and theyrth claiming sihir? When did Somalis stoop this low.
1532801002221.gif

These people doing sihir need to be arrested immediatedly. Sihir is haram.

The sheikhs also need to be involved in reading quran on the affected people.

The quran is shifa, a cure
Arresting people for sixir is the most ass backwards thing I've actually ever heard, and anyone who believes sixir can actually harm you is a brickhead. Soon we'll share the same fate as the Madows out west who blindly followed their ancestor's tradition
https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/3dxg4v/the-women-of-ghanas-witch-camps

People who are so off it mentally that they're killing themselves and we are blaming this on.....witchcraft....in 2018. :ohlord:

For such an 'outwardly religious' population, we sure do love superstition, sixir and witchcraft like pagan bantus:snoop:

People who are so off it mentally that they're killing themselves and we are blaming this on.....witchcraft....in 2018. :ohlord:

For such an 'outwardly religious' population, we sure do love superstition, sixir and witchcraft like pagan bantus:snoop:
Sihr is real sxb
And from what I have heard, there are forms of sihr to induce suicide. Its not a joke.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I think only fortune tellers or people who sell/teach sixir should be arrested.

It's impossible to prove that a regular person has used sixir so we must leave that punishment to Allah.

Leave the superstitions behind somalis i remember 2014 hargeisa my mum took me to some famous sheikh in the city to cure me from shayataan cos i was bugging back in the days this sheikh just read quran in my ear and threw holy water on me i felt nothing sxb. This is the same for everyone all the people who are accused of having a jinn are either mentally ill or just like my situation misunderstood kids

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
My sister was telling me about this too. Witchcraft being done by Somalis. I never knew such a thing existed. But apparently it does.

Trending

Latest posts