Winter Is Coming! Good Luck Reer Europe!

Natural gas prices are through the roof in Europe right now due to anti fossil fuel policies! They closed down many nuclear and coal power plants in the last decade, and now they are shocked when they found out the prices are soaring :mjlol:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Gonna buy a furry jacket and a good duvet cause that heater is only coming on once a month :mjlol:

I hope Greta can sleep well now, we all cold :lolbron:

1634016934079.png

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Natural gas prices are through the roof in Europe right now due to anti fossil fuel policies! They closed down many nuclear and coal power plants in the last decade, and now they are shocked when they found out the prices are soaring :mjlol:

in Minnesota winter is coming too

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Natural gas prices are through the roof in Europe right now due to anti fossil fuel policies! They closed down many nuclear and coal power plants in the last decade, and now they are shocked when they found out the prices are soaring

@Admin please list this thread as misleading.

The cause of the current gas crisis is due to supply-side economics and politics between the European powers.

Below is a chart of gas supply from major gas producer Russia to the Mallnow station, which supplies over 100 million people. Gas supply is at its lowest since summer.

379354685.jpg

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

The cause of the current gas crisis is due to supply-side economics and politics between the European powers.

Below is a chart of gas supply from major gas producer Russia to the Mallnow station, which supplies over 100 million people. Gas supply is at its lowest since summer.

379354685.jpg
you’re actually a libtard lol it’s crazy. @‘ing admin and showing up with graphs like a virgin :mjlol:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
you’re actually a libtard lol it’s crazy. @‘ing admin and showing up with graphs like a virgin :mjlol:

Don't get surprised when OP makes a thread on yowm ul qiyama blaming the sun rising from West on climate change activists.

I am just here to warn everybody.

:ohno:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

379354685.jpg
Lol Russia wants to bypass Ukraine straight to the EU. The EU is to blame for playing politics with papa Russia

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Lol Russia wants to bypass Ukraine straight to the EU. The EU is to blame for playing politics with papa Russia

Regardless of who is in the wrong.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that climate activism isn’t the problem here.

OP is trying to twist stuff to fit his backward agenda.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

No, it is not because of anti fossil fuels folk. It is a globally affecting crisis from china to US to the smallest country in this world.

Oversupply
It started with the lockdown and oversupply of natural gas and low demand, literally, one year ago, in 2020 march, no one wanted to buy natural gas due to oversupply, which caused the reduction of its production due to the losses.

Winter of 2020
Some Asian countries started to lift the lockdown, and its companies started to reopen, and the winter of the last year was colder than it was anticipated, which caused overuse of gas stocks in the EU, Asia, and North America.

China
It was one of the Asian countries to reopen in the last year winter, factories needing gas and coal and the winter is harsh, for that China ordered all energy supplies to buy gas and coal for any cost, that caused the ships from going to the EU for instants to China.

The EU didn't need that gas anyway causes before the winter, their stocks were almost full, 95% of the stocks were full with natural gas and no were to stock more. But the winter surprised them, which caused overuse draining their supplies very quick, that was ok for them cause the winter not gonna last forever.

Spring 2021
It was the coldest spring in 140 years, and that was the bigger surprise. The EU went to buy more natural gas for the spring, but everyone, including big East Asian countries, buying almost all the natural gas for ventilation for the hot summer

Biggest producers of natural gas
The nro 1 producer, the US, got its production declined coz the wells got frozen

nro 2 to the world, and nro 1 to EU, Russia, one of its production sites got fire, which meant reducing the production and the demand skyrocketed in Russia because of winter
And they don't want to sell to the EU more gas natural than what they agreed on, even the production returned to its former level. but they gas sell more to any non-EU country. Why? because of political reason that involves Russia, EU, and the US, check Nord stream 2

Norway, got some technical and maintenance procedures problems with some of its factories, never to mention that a fire broke out in one of its factories in September 2020

And so on, it's not because of climate change activist folk that caused all that, but the pandemic, the cold and hot summer, and drought in Latin American countries that rely on hydroelectricity which caused the high demand

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Regardless of who is in the wrong.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that climate activism isn’t the problem here.

OP is trying to twist stuff to fit his backward agenda.
he is pro-oil and gas extraction

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
he is pro-oil and gas extraction

I do not mind oil and gas extraction for Somalia as long as the negative externalities are accounted for.

Furthermore, we should try carbon offsetting by embarking on tree plantation projects and investing oil revenue into communities that would be most affected by climate change.

After we have sustained a few years growth from oil, we should transition away from it into renewables which is extremely ideal for Somalia (a sunny and windy place).

Yes, I'm an oil man! oil and fossil fuels have made our lives easy, I'd liked to keep it that way!
Natural gas prices should not be this high it's man made. Biden banned natural gas extractions on federal lands causing supply issues. The Biden administration is also preventing Europe from finishing /operating the new Russian pipeline further cause prices to increase in Europe! Also, this summer wind energy in Europe was down, since their was not much wind this forced them to use either nuclear or natural gas! Resulting in lower natural gas stockpiles for the winter. Then you have European Natural gas producers such as Netherlands willing producing less gas because of climate change. There needs to be more production but because of these anti fossil fuel people and politics the industry is having trouble making it!

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Yes, I'm an oil man! oil and fossil fuels have made our lives easy, I'd liked to keep it that way!

Obviously the status quo is easy. What differentiates the innovators from the ignorant is those willing to go out of their comfort zones to improve themselves.

Change is never easy, so don't expect an easy transition.

Your climate change denial is hilarious tho.....

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 1.51.02 pm.png

Obviously the status quo is easy. What differentiates the innovators from the ignorant is those willing to go out of their comfort zones to improve themselves.

View attachment 203706

When have I ever denied climate change? What i'm saying is to not blindly put your faith into solar and wind energy. I don't understand why these so called climate activist never promote nuclear, geothermal, hydro, and carbon capture technology. The answer to climate change is reducing consumption of goods that you don't necessarily need. Like not buying a new phone each year or not engaging in fast fashion, etc. Also, governments/corporations building nuclear, geothermal, hydro, and carbon capture technology this will help fight climate change better than just solar and wind.

Last edited:

View attachment 203706

Its because of those damn environmentalist that Somalia is missing out on profits from its untapped oil, why do you support them?

Trending