Winning Traits of White People

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Description
Product description

Sun Yat-sen once famously proclaimed, "The 21st Century will be the Chinese century", but I say, "The 21st Century is the century of White worship." As the Chinese, and East Asian in general, become more wealthy—which always means more interactions with westerners, more well educated—which means more westernized, and more civilized—which means more docile, more submissive, and more feminized and which also means more infatuated and indebted to the superior western civilization—for being civilized is being western-civilized; East Asian women will become more liberated, more successful, and more independent, and which in turn means that East Asian women will become more powerful and will have more voice in the daily workings of East Asian politics, economy, and public discourse. But East Asian women will always regard White Men as the most superior men, most suitable for mating, so that means, despite of all the progress, wealth, and power that East Asia accrues, East Asian women will always favor White Men over East Asian men and in fact this trend will just exacerbate in the 21st Century as East Asian men become more civilized, more passive and more insufferably effeminate—the sexual biology of females dictates that women everywhere desire more manly men, so then, well, does that not imply that, in the end, White Men will be the true beneficiaries of this newly discovered East Asian wealth; does that not imply that White Men will still be the most celebrated, most highly desired men; does that not imply that, despite of all the clamor about the 21st Century being the Chinese Century, the 21st Century will actually become the Century of White Men and East Asian women, or, to put it more bluntly, the Century of White worship, for who else worship White Men as feverishly, as fervently, and as earnestly as East Asian women? Before I proceed further, let me clarify some terminology. When I speak of East Asian cultures, I really mean sinic cultures, that is, those that have been ingrained and influenced by Confucian ideologies, such as, but not limited to, mainland Chinese, Hong Kong Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean, Japanese, Singaporean, and those fragments of the Chinese diaspora in South East Asian countries such as the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and also of numerous western countries such as Canada, America, New Zealand and Australia. So when I speak of "East Asian", I really mean "sinic", which really means "Chinese", but in our modern terminology, Chinese takes on a more narrow meaning than what is actually intends. PART I Confessions of Submissive East Asian women Fragments of my life Ode to White Man Prelude to the race of the future Shadowgraphs Unscientific postscript The new dawn PART II Training of inferior East Asian women A secret romance Confession of inferior Asian meat The secret diary of tiny broken jade A resume Confession of an asian bucket Racial inferiority begets feminine superiority Training of asian women The adventures of Professor Mr. White in Asia Confession of an asian sow Chinese Female Training by Mistress Right Lin Confession of Mizuki Great noontide PART III Philosophy of White Man Worship A Critique of Asian Misogyny White Man is God Peripatetic Aphorisms Biological Reality of Race Beauty of White Power White God and ch*nk PART IV My Sexual Submission to White Power A ch*nk c*nt's need to be used I dream of a world without Asian men The joy of interracial breeding Asian women's sexual liberation Why Asian women love White men The ghost of Iris Chang speaks

Asian Women worships White Men

The Asian woman is smart. She wants to climb up the ladder of genetics. She is full aware of the advantages of the White race. Just like the reverts want to hook a xalimo, i mean aside from our sexiness, its purely to have a cute baby.

Yes, I like how polite and hardworking they are, but I think they're a little too obedient to the wealthy/ruling class. White people can live from paycheck to paycheck, with little to no healthcare, and a grueling work life with little pay and no vacations. But then they'll turn around and call you a commie for being even suggesting that healthcare should be free. They are too obedient and brainwashed to the ones who rule them. I have little respect for them after realizing how much they liked getting fucked by corporations.:bell::bell:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I actually don’t think White people are inherently special. There have always been rising and falling civilizations, but this time, it was different in that small advantages over other populations put them in a unique position. And those small advantages morphed into bigger advances.

The reason for White success is multi-faceted, and I don’t think think it has anything to do with the specific characteristics listed. It was a matter of developing or building on what others built (ex gunpowder from China) for superior weapons and other important developments that would take them across oceans, while having a knack for adventure that solidified their power over many world populations.

As a domino effect, the subsequent enrichment that came from those endeavors elevated the conditions of their home populations, freeing them from widespread poverty to enlightenment, philosophical pursuits, literature, gradually abandoning religion for the sciences, etc.

I disagree with your dismissing of white race's special quality.

OK WHO can answer my question.

How come there is not a single nation in the world, which is called "first world" which the inhabitants are ALL BLACK?

I actually don’t think White people are inherently special. There have always been rising and falling civilizations, but this time, it was different in that small advantages over other populations put them in a unique position. And those small advantages morphed into bigger advances.

The reason for White success is multi-faceted, and I don’t think think it has anything to do with the specific characteristics listed. It was a matter of developing or building on what others built (ex gunpowder from China) for superior weapons and other important developments that would take them across oceans, while having a knack for adventure that solidified their power over many world populations.

As a domino effect, the subsequent enrichment that came from those endeavors elevated the conditions of their home populations, freeing them from widespread poverty to enlightenment, philosophical pursuits, literature, gradually abandoning religion for the sciences.

So you don't think cultural traits such as the protestant work ethic had anything to do with the extraordinary success of northern whites?

Everything you just listed dovetails off the cultural characteristics I just listed, does it not?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes, I like how polite and hardworking they are, but I think they're a little too obedient to the wealthy/ruling class. White people can live from paycheck to paycheck, with little to no healthcare, and a grueling work life with little pay and no vacations. But then they'll turn around and call you a commie for being even suggesting that healthcare should be free. They are too obedient and brainwashed to the ones who rule them. I have little respect for them after realizing how much they liked getting fucked by corporations.:bell::bell:

Well maybe thats why Somalia is mess. They are not obedient. Nor why they can't hold a job in the western world that does not offer them independence, meaning a boss to tell them what to do. Taxi driving and truck driving and scam day care industry is working for independent none obedient somalis because it offers them not to be obedient to anyone

You've made some great points.

That's why after some reflection, I decided that I will marry an ajnabi and let my kids claim an advanced and intelligent country. Save them from qabil iyo Somali buuq.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

That's why after some reflection, I decided that I will marry an ajnabi and let my kids claim an advanced and intelligent country. Save them from qabil iyo Somali buuq.

Which White race do u have in mind? :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This thread is discussing northern whites, as I pretty clearly stated in the intro. Gypsies from Romania clearly do not fall in this category

By the way Protestantism worked well for the Northern Whites because of its middle, neutrality nature. King Henry the 8th did a huge favor for Britain and consequently America by cutting off from the extreme Catholicism to becoming or establishing Mild Protestantism as a new church for England

By the way Protestantism worked well for the Northern Whites because of its middle, neutrality nature. King Henry the 8th did a huge favor for Britain and consequently America by cutting off from the extreme Catholicism to Mild Protestantism

If people NEED to be religious, protestantism esp tame ones like Episcopalian is ideal.
Reactionary Islam is by far the worst religious belief system when it comes to constructing a modern technological society. The Saudis are only just now realizing this, which is why MBS is cracking down on the wahabis there (at least a little bit). The Gulf Arabs have their oil wealth to smooth over reactionary Islam's worst parts, but Somalis don't even have that.

Well maybe thats why Somalia is mess. They are not obedient. Nor why they can't hold a job in the western world that does not offer them independence, meaning a boss to tell them what to do. Taxi driving and truck driving and scam day care industry is working for independent none obedient somalis because it offers them not to be obedient to anyone
Being obedient to laws is fine, but being overly obedient to your boss is beyond retarded. You'll end up with a country like America or Japan, entire populations slaving away most of their lives to make the ones benefiting from your labor even richer.

A lot of the most capable Somalis in the diaspora are making a similar decision, joking aside. If the bulk of one's birth society is not only deeply backward, but also in denial about it and also reactionary, the logical next step is to integrate into a better society, which the globalizing world is making very seamless, especially for those who are English language fluent and western passport holders. Let our former countrymen burn in the cultural hell they've created for themselves, am I right?

Trending