Will your parents allow you to marry a foreigner?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
My parents said they will disown me , in fact I can’t even joke about bringing an ajanabi home . Anyways I can see their point, it will cause cultural clashes etc.

This might sound bad but I lowkey look down on Somalis that marry out it’s been ingrained in me it doesn’t help my habaryar married one and got divorced with a lot of kids and no one had sympathy for her 😭

Mine they don't care. They are even pressing me to date around but I'm just fine alone.

:pachah1:

My parents wouldn't be pleased ngl , but they would accept it as long as she is Muslim.
The issue would prolly be from her wider family if they're not Muslim , not optimal for raising kids.

My parents said they will disown me , in fact I can’t even joke about bringing an ajanabi home . Anyways I can see their point, it will cause cultural clashes etc.

This might sound bad but I lowkey look down on Somalis that marry out it’s been ingrained in me it doesn’t help my habaryar married one and got divorced with a lot of kids and no one had sympathy for her 😭
Let people marry whom ever they want. No matter what your family or friends say, do what makes you happy. At the end of the day it's your life.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Let people marry whom ever they want. No matter what your family or friends say, do what makes you happy. At the end of the day it's your life.

we Somalis are small in number in the diaspora prison. It’s best for us to marry from same qabils at the very least. If you can’t find from same qabil marry closest to your qabil.

it’s only when Africans choose to marry each other the self haters come out in droves to see it as something evil.

it’s 2021 it’s time for Africans to raise their consciousness and think for the betterment of there people.
Praise be to Allah.

we Somalis are small in number in the diaspora prison. It’s best for us to marry from same qabils at the very least. If you can’t find from same qabil marry closest to your qabil.

it’s only when Africans choose to marry each other the self hating Arab booty clappers and timo jilec lovers come out in droves to see it as something evil.

it’s 2021 it’s time for Africans to raise their consciousness and think for the betterment of there people.
Praise be to Allah. *Crowd agrees and cheers with agreement*.
Every one has an opinion.
Fun fact, married to a Somali, not Somali. Thank me later hahaha

I get what you say, but lets say you get disowned by your family and divorce happens, what you gonna do?

I get what you say, but lets say you get disowned by your family and divorce happens, what you gonna do?
You live and you learn. If your family disowns you because of something so ridiculous then that's something they will later regret , trust me. People need to stop mixing culture and religion.

You live and you learn. If your family disowns you because of something so ridiculous then that's something they will later regret , trust me. People need to stop mixing culture and religion.
How will they regret when your husband family is not supporting you anymore since you are not together anymore?

My oldest brother married a foreigner (muslim) and my mom dont really care to be honest, shes happy for him. They had a baby too. My parents arent even from the same qabiil so my mom never really cared about such things like that.
Personally I wanna marry a Somali but it feels good knowing she wont disown me if i did decide to marry out.

How will they regret when your husband family is not supporting you anymore since you are not together anymore?
The problem is older people have mindsets of their own time of how things were done and haven't caught up with the times. I'm sure every mom or dad has regretted cutting off ties with their son or daughter due to a disagreement.

It is messy

it’s only when Africans choose to marry each other the self haters come out in droves to see it as something evil.

Praise be to Allah.
qabilist:camby:

Kulaha ajanabi, I can't bring home certain qabiils. :icon lol:
parents like this is why our country is the way it is. i understand not wanting to marry out of your ethnicity bc you want to connect due to the same culture but refusing to marry someone of a different clan will never make sense to me

Xalimos are jaahil. They take the “as long as his muslim” and most of them end up marrying a ex convict who just got out and converted in prison for protection.

Xalimos are jaahil. They take the “as long as his muslim” and most of them end up marrying a ex convict who just got out and converted in prison for protection.

I don't think she's a Xalimo. I've seen her posts. She's an ajnabi who married an Abdi.

Now your response will probably be different lool.

Trending

Latest posts