Will Your Family...

Will they disown you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be weird asf. Would they bury you amongst Muslims? How would they act during Ramadan knowing you haven't fasted

Didn't realise this poll was solely for atheists? :ohno:

Southie

Sorry mate, I should've made it clear that this poll isn't only for atheists and the likes, but it's for all, even if you are a Muslim and has no intention in leaving your faith. Hypothetically, how parents would react to a scenario like that.

VixR

Veritas
I got some visceral reactions but they haven't disowned me yet.

It's some normalcy now, but when I told my mom her initial reaction was to cry and say it would've been better had I not been born than for her to have heard me utter those words. It hasn't been brought up in a while now

I got some visceral reactions but they haven't disowned me yet.

It's some normalcy now, but when I told my mom her initial reaction was to cry and say it would've been better had I not been born than for her to have heard me utter those words. It hasn't been brought up in a while now
Your mum should have sent you to my revered dugsi huuno. I have thirty four ex-Murtad graduates. Zakir Naik ain't got nothing on me. Once, a medical student told him that he left Islam because of evolution and Zakir Nike got angry and insulted his intelligence because according to Mr Just Do It, scientists are liars. In my dugsi, evolution is part of the curriculum:

Your mum should have sent you to my revered dugsi huuno. I have thirty four ex-Murtad graduates. Zakir Naik ain't got nothing on me. Once, a medical student told him that he left Islam because of evolution and Zakir Nike got angry and insulted his intelligence because according to Mr Just Do It, scientists are liars. In my dugsi, evolution is part of the curriculum:

Might as well name yourself bidcah wanagsaan
:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending