Will you join Somali Army in Northern region?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
If the strong state and army returns, they call upon somali youth to join the operations in Northern region after defeating alshabab. Would you join them?

I would join them without hestitation, because to me northern snm murtaddeen are traitors of country & religion. It will be compulsory for me to join the Somali Army in North as they fight against the snm murtaddeen. I will love to kill for the sake of my country and religion, and be killed by the snm murtaddeen.

To me snm murtaddeen are same like PKK and YPQ kuffar, they are to be fought at all cost.

If the strong state and army returns, they call upon somali youth to join the operations in Northern region after defeating alshabab. Would you join them?

I would join them without hestitation, because to me northern snm murtaddeen are traitors of country & religion. It will be compulsory for me to join the Somali Army in North as they fight against the snm murtaddeen. I will love to kill for the sake of my country and religion, and be killed by the snm murtaddeen.

To me snm murtaddeen are same like PKK and YPQ kuffar, they are to be fought at all cost.
If the army has to do something with Umisom, UN or even Hassan Seikh i am not in

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

What the f*ck is wrong with you? You seem like its ok to kill another somali just cause of there clan. Grow up you f*ck.. nobody with intelligence cares about qabils.:stopit:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
What the f*ck is wrong with you? You seem like its ok to kill another somali just cause of there clan. Grow up you f*ck.. nobody with intelligence cares about qabils.:stopit:
turkey kills filthy apostate pkk soldiers too.

i believe snm apostates must be killed aswell.
Yes i believe in the defense of motherland.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
turkey kills filthy apostate pkk soldiers too.

i believe snm apostates must be killed aswell.
Yes i believe in the defense of motherland.
My uncles were in snm. You saying you wanna kill them makes it personal you f*ck boy. Do something about it instead typing up imaginary bullshit. Lets see an actual somali army form first before you talk the shit you ass nigga:angryman:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
My uncles were in snm. You saying you wanna kill them makes it personal you f*ck boy. Do something about it instead typing up imaginary bullshit. Lets see an actual somali army form first before you talk the shit you ass nigga:angryman:

yes i would kill your uncles if they still support the neo-snm(maamulka amxaarkalkaalland militia), nothing personal.

Except the repentant ones.

T

TibetanThug

Spoken like a true laangab

waraabe

Your superior
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk big dreams

ur masters ethiopians couldnt relax in xamar kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

your president is making sujuud to kenya
img

warabe
Nothing wrong,Remember Mogadishu Has more caltural Connection with Swahili States then The Rest,cemening Mogadishu Swahili Connection is a good thing.

warabe
Nothing wrong,Remember Mogadishu Has more caltural Connection with Swahili States then The Rest,cemening Mogadishu Swahili Connection is a good thing.

How many places will you still defend Hawiye's actions even if it goes against Somali nationalist ideals?

Status
Not open for further replies.