• Ajnabi (other)

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Arab

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Cadaan

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
bro i couldnt when i her goons were right behind me:stressed:

also i can’t do shit, everyone already thought of me as the aggressive mean and masculine one even if i was literally cornered up, sometimes i wish i went to a poorer school because there would be a higher chance of other somali girls being there

what’s really sad is im not even fully somali yet they do me like that, it might be worse if i was full somali tho
1/2 Arab and somali

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
hating is better than the xasiid situations i was in, i grew up in the arab world a ‘habibti’ nearly took my life from me just because she didn’t like being in the same class as a ‘somali maid’ like me
Audibillahi wtf please tell us more

CaliTedesse

VIP
hhhh its okay, btw im not saying don’t go for nafrican women, just take precautions because some of them are either legit crazy or serial cheaters
i know many nafrican girls thats why im warning you
He lives in Canada not many out there

CaliTedesse

VIP
The worst kind and easiest to get.

All with strong cultures likely to run away with your kids.

Tunisia will cheat morrocons do sixir Egyptian will take you for every penny you have.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO nigga you wild gtfoh

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Bantu with a stiff UPPER lip is my first option THEN 2nd would be a somali women with Dumbo ears dark skin or light skin 3rd would be a chinese lady who is 6ft 3 with a hunch back

these are my favorite

Somali: Shared cultural history, risk of low IQ, somewhat traditional, good ones are extremely rare and being courted by all successful somali males, very high divorce rate, nominally religious.

Foreigner: Can cater what I individually need. Language problems, child identity problems. Prettier.

At this point my heart desires a traditional syrian/levantine with pale skin.
Took the words from my fingertips saxib.

Xaruun

VIP
Just a poll to see what people think they will end up with. Me I think I will end up with an Arab female wa lakin everything is maktoob.
While they are rare, an attractive xalimo with Muslim values is superior to every other race on the planet. They have the neotenic faces of east asian women without the gook slant eyes, the assets of a madow/latino woman and the smooth dark skin and frizzy hair of a madow. Forget vile wretched c*daan qumayo and poo in loo indian dh1l0s, they are trash all round

CaliTedesse

VIP
While they are rare, an attractive xalimo with Muslim values is superior to every other race on the planet. They have the neotenic faces of east asian women without the gook slant eyes, the assets of a madow/latino woman and the smooth dark skin and frizzy hair of a madow. Forget vile wretched c*daan qumayo and poo in loo indian dh1l0s, they are trash all round
Wallahi that last sentence killed me

Trending

Latest posts