Votes: 47 59.5%
  • Ajnabi (other)

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Arab

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Cadaan

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
I have a soft spot for North african girls especially from Algeria and Morocco :banderas:but if that doesn't work out imma get myself a big back zöömali girl:damedamn:
nah please stick with nafrican girls, but becareful of this happening tho https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-46287259:yacadiim:

our xalimos deserve a guy who wont call them (a derogatory word):manny:

edit: last part was a joke incase one of yall try to make beef btwn me and MSGA

Last edited:
hating is better than the xasiid situations i was in, i grew up in the arab world a ‘habibti’ nearly took my life from me just because she didn’t like being in the same class as a ‘somali maid’ like me

And on todays episode of things that never happened...

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I cant see my family accepting another family thats not from somalia.
And that kinda thing is a big deal for anyone i guess.

Besides ive seen couple of hot xalimos lately and its restored my faith and hope wallahi

Although i haven't given up my becky fever yet

it did, but yeah idk what do u think pinning me to a wall and choking means:comeon: if no one entered the room i dont know what else that weirdo would’ve done:comeon:
If you grew up in a arab country, then it makes sense. Arabs are some of the biggest racists wallahi.

What you are saying is still extreme tho, you should've knocked her out

:mjdontkno:

If you grew up in a arab country, then it makes sense. Arabs are some of the biggest racists wallahi.

What you are saying is still extreme tho, you should've knocked her out

:mjdontkno:
bro i couldnt when i her goons were right behind me:stressed:

also i can’t do shit, everyone already thought of me as the aggressive mean and masculine one even if i was literally cornered up, sometimes i wish i went to a poorer school because there would be a higher chance of other somali girls being there

what’s really sad is im not even fully somali yet they do me like that, it might be worse if i was full somali tho

Trending