Will you date/marry someone who you hate their politics?

Will you marry someone you hate their politics?

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • I’m a swinging voter and could align with h/her politics

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
That's weird I never asked a girl her qabil. Why even tell them?

Hawiye in Toronto? We might be the same sub tribe :cosbyhmm:
I never tell them they usually find out. They use to go from extreme interest to none and the hawiye once already knew or they find out fast.
dont like being liked or disliked because of my tribe it has nothing to do with who i am as a person.
It doesnt feel right.

The only political viewsi hate is far right and libertarians, liberartians not so much but the fact they are selfish would instantly turn me off.

I am hawiye i notice darod dudes would hit on me then they stop after finding out my qabil. I disnt notice it at first then it just became a pattern with them then there was hawiye once coming at me in full speed just because of my tribe. Am like does anyone value me? Like as a person lol wth
Some somali people are sick.
I used to shukaansi this Hawiye girl when my eedo found out her qabil. She lost it. Insults were being thrown. Real disrespectful she was.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
She just has to be socially conservative. I mean conservative women tend to be proud, loyal, rational, strong, they have values, they have standards, they're very traditional, religious, smart, wifey material and heck, they're sexier too.

Liberal women tend to be emotional, irrational, westernized, uncultured, lack spiritually and tend to be feminists. I find them very unattractive and alpha males usually stay away from them.

@ABG

What about if she’s passionate about her politics, is that a deal breaker?
If she’s politically active in a worth cause I’d support her but if it’s just discussing politics for the sake of politics then it’s glorified gossip and I find that reprehensible.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She just has to be socially conservative. I mean conservative women tend to be proud, loyal, rational, strong, they have values, they have standards, they're very traditional, religious, smart, wifey material and heck, they're sexier too.

Liberal women tend to be emotional, irrational, westernized, uncultured, lack spiritually and tend to be feminists. I find them very unattractive and alpha males usually stay away from them.

what are you talking about ? Liberal women are the best, usually older folks are conservatives, people just become boring and conservative when they hit 50 lol

Tukraq

VIP
The only political viewsi hate is far right and libertarians, liberartians not so much but the fact they are selfish would instantly turn me off.
How are libertarians selfish, I’m not one but there viewpoints don’t sound selfish to me just wanting more freedom/individual autonomy

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Opposites attract but they have to know their shit though.

If all I'm hearing is unoriginal regurgitated opinions they inherited through identity politics then I'm not interested.

As long there's some critical thinking abilities between their ears then that's a foundation we can build on.

Unless she's above a 6/10. If that's the case I'll change sides to whatever she's on. :browtf:

Trending