Will you date/marry someone who you hate their politics?

Will you marry someone you hate their politics?

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • I’m a swinging voter and could align with h/her politics

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
This thread is about Western politics and not the clan politics in Somalia/Somaliland.

They might be a great person, but you can’t stand their politics, will you date or marry such a person?

for the qabiilists

Guys, you are not included as the best partner for you is your fellow qabiilist (tribal kin)

Al qabiilist lil qabiilist.

Yes I want a partner that will challenge me politically. Maybe she see something I overlooked or vice versa..

Marrying outside of darood not happening.

It would be nice if she was president of the DSA but as long as she isn't a bigot I am good. Most Halimos don't really follow politics as closes as I do so like a majority of society don't have a firm fleshed out ideology/political viewpoint

Yes I want a partner that will challenge me politically. Maybe she see something I overlooked or vice versa..

Marrying outside of darood not happening.
I am hawiye i notice darod dudes would hit on me then they stop after finding out my qabil. I disnt notice it at first then it just became a pattern with them then there was hawiye once coming at me in full speed just because of my tribe. Am like does anyone value me? Like as a person lol wth
Some somali people are sick.

I am hawiye i notice darod dudes would hit on me then they stop after finding out my qabil. I disnt notice it at first then it just became a pattern with them then there was hawiye once coming at me in full speed just because of my tribe. Am like does anyone value me? Like as a person lol wth
Some somali people are sick.
That's weird I never asked a girl her qabil. Why even tell them?

Hawiye in Toronto? We might be the same sub tribe :cosbyhmm:

Trending