Will we ever see a FIRST WORLD African country in our lifetime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Africans have low IQ.

But I predict they will apply eugenic bio-engineering before Europeans and might leapfrog them in this technology.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somalis destroyed their country and fight over made up tribes lmao

Literally stone age thinking

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Don't bring up past. Let's talk about the present day.

:ulyin:

Why are you avoiding my question, what happens in the past has an impact on what happens today. Did they just have a random decrease in IQ level somewhere in the 18th century? I don't think so.

There are two things holding back Africa from developing: Diversity and low IQ.

I said diversity because diversity brings tension. When you have people of different tribes and ethnics, you bound to have tension. Low IQ being the other reason. When you have a brain the size of peanut and you can't do anything other than breathe, smell, eat, sleep then you also bound to have trouble.

Africa's population is projected to increase by 2-fold and that will also lead to more problems.

Last edited:

Merchant of Mogadishu

There are two things from developing Africa. Diversity and low IQ.

I said diversity because diversity brings tension. When you have people of different tribes and ethnics, you bound to have tension. Low IQ being the other reason. When you have a brain the size of peanut and you can't do anything other than breathe, smell, eat, sleep then you also bound to have trouble.

Africa's population is projected to increase by 2-fold and that will also lead to more problems.

I agree on the diversity bit, however, IQ, I beg to differ.

In terms of diversity, yes , however this is due to European colonialism which have drawn up artificial borders that have not taken into account the various tribes and ethnic groups that they will be splitting apart or putting together, the Somali ethnic group being split over multiple countries is a testament to this.

Low IQ however, is not a determining factor and I have stated my reasons, you however have not answered my question.

I agree on the diversity bit, however, IQ, I beg to differ.

In terms of diversity, yes , however this is due to European colonialism which have drawn up artificial borders that have not taken into account the various tribes and ethnic groups that they will be splitting apart or putting together, the Somali ethnic group being split over multiple countries is a testament to this.
Low IQ however, is not a determining factor and I have stated my reasons, you however have not answered my question.

I did not answer because your question doesn't make sense.

Answer me this, do you believe all humans are equal? Like equal personalities, equal intelligence and such?

Merchant of Mogadishu

I did not answer because your question doesn't make sense.

Answer me this, do you believe all humans are equal? Like equal personalities, equal intelligence and such?

In what way does my question, not make any sense to you?

And no, not all humans are equal, however if you look at history, the events of the past in Africa + external factors that are taken place before, during and after colonialism, then you'll see that IQ is not the determining factor in Africa's low economic prosperity. The scale is heavier on the side of external factors that have destroyed the continent.

In what way does my question, not make any sense to you?

And no, not all humans are equal, however if you look at history, the events of the past in Africa + external factors that are taken place before, during and after colonialism, .

Lol here you are bringing up the past again and pointing fingers.

Japan got nuked 70 years ago to the ashes and they are advanced country today. Think about this, a country that was nuked is doing better than countries that gained their independence around the same time frame

Last edited:

Merchant of Mogadishu

Lol here you are bringing up the past again and pointing fingers.

Japan got nuked 70 years ago to the ashes and they are advanced country today. Think about this, a country that was nuked is doing better than countries who gained their independence around the same time.

Looks like I'm going to have to give you a history lesson

:shaq:

Japan was nuked, yes but do you know what the Americans did straight after that? They came in there and literally built their country for them. They gave them a completely new constitution, government, cabinet, reformed their economy and infrastructure. They did it, because they were worried about the threat of communism in Asia, the domino affect was sweeping through the continent in the late 40's and 50's, China and Vietnam and North Korea and Laos became communist, the US were not going to let more Asian countries become communist and therefore to strengthen their hold and foreign power, they developed countries like Japan and South Korea to counter the communist threat.

And anyway, the Japanese may be prosperous economically, but they have sold their souls, as you can see today, they have an ageing population and a high suicide rate.

Lets compare this to Africa, a thriving continent with many rich kingdoms and Empires (wheres the low IQ low economic prosperity huh?) in the 16th century. Then the European came, first the Portuguese, followed by the Dutch, English and French where they established small coastal colonies so they have a base to take slaves to the New World. Centuries later in the late 19th century, the Scramble for Africa began when Europeans fought for valuable resources, such as rubber, gold, diamond, silver, wood and many others, which fuelled their empires. Look at Belgium and how they completely destroyed the fabric of society in what is now DR Congo. They killed, enslaved and mutilated people just so they could finance their economy which was being fuelled by rubber. Now when the Africans finally got their independence, they were granted with corrupt nepotistic politicians who would suck up to the white man, for the luxurious life and not care about his people. This is what the mindset have evolved into, due to colonialism. The Europeans made a policy of artificial borders which have further ruined the fabric of society in Africa as ethnic groups who are the same were split apart, whereas those who are completely different in culture were put together which has caused tension. You cannot compare Japan to Africa.

I'm not pointing fingers I am merely figuring out a cause, in fact I have given a solution, I cannot say the same for you

:manny:

I don’t think Africans have a low IQ I just think they have retarded cultures and too much diversity. They need to start making people assimilate into one large culture per country (like China) or have loads of tiny countries for each small tribe.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Ghana, Rwanda, Botswana, Namibia and others are on their way to being first world countries. Corruption in these countries is very low as well. They are the jewels of Africa and make me proud to be African. The ones I know and met are very smart and successful. I wish I was from one of these countries.

In Muslim Africa, a mosque gets priority over a hospital or a school or a museum. No one can speak up because an uppity condescending imam who is giving his signature smirk is wagging his finger at you (liberal imams). The conservative imams will behead you and strap his student with explosives if you bring "Western education" whatever the hell that means while his son is in the West from harms way

http://roape.net/2017/05/31/rwandan-poverty-statistics-exposing-donor-darling/

Botswana and Namibia are HIV/AIDS infested hellholes. Ghana has a per capita income of $1,356, which is less than Kenya. The average Muslim country in Africa has a higher per capita income than the average Christian country.

No African country will achieve first world status while you or I are alive. Sad but true.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Forget my lifetime, there won't be a first world African country in my grandchildren's life times. There's something wrong with Africans, and i don't know what it is. ''Low IQ'' is too simple of an explanation.

You simply cant talk about african problems without the west and their interference which ever way you look at it. For example in somalia we know the most important people are UN and WFP. We know for a fact the WFP bring in their dog food only when the somali farmer/vegetable growers bring their produce to the market forcing them to considerably drop their prices or watch their produces expire before their very eyes. You see they basically delcared war on somalia's agriculture. If they really wanted to help, they would bring farming equipment, seeds and pesticides if they were honest in fighting "poverty", but no they want to drop dog food in sacks precisely when the somali farmer brings his produce to the market. Thats just one problem you will never hear a somali politician talk about.

If a school is renovated in somalia you will see a un official at the opening ceremony. They "pay" for your government and all its departments and military. However this money is soo meager that the officials themselves dont know if they are being paid next month. they basically throw pennies at somali leaders and watch them fight, scrap and argue over it. They give off the image they helping us but really and truly their sole purpose is to ensure our continued demise. Plus they heavily support federalism as it allows Somali qobols to behave like states as this will make it extremely difficult for a coup to take place as power is not centralized. Furthermore they have ensured no Somali military is ever a threat to their agendas by renewing Somalias arms embargo every year and have placed 20k amison troops in mogaidisho and surrounding areas. Basically they took our guns and brought others with guns lool.

First world african state, i doubt it. Cant predict the future but i highly doubt it as the system we are placed under sole purpose is to have africans living under a dollar a day

I personally think that Africa is gonna get better overall. Theres a huge difference between Africa today and Africa 10 years ago. If I had the two option to live in Africa now or 10 yrs ago, ill choose now. Everyday thousands of people are getting smart, independant, finacially stable and safer. Im optimistic that Ill see a first world country in Africa in my lifetime.

Ask the intelligent people here who are propagating that Africans are dumber than us who destroyed our country and sought asylum in their countries, if they will like to see a Somalia foreign policy that promotes friendship with Ethiopia and Nairobi? They will turn around and declare a permanent hostility towards these nations who are favoured by the international community. How could you develop such a country to a standard of living like the middle economy countries? If we spent most of our meagre resources on defence against these countries what’s left to improve the conditions of the masses. We can’t do the same things over and over again and expect a different outcome. We need a different radical approach in engaging our neighbours short of hostilities.

Just like somalia, Africa has three intertwined problems of population growth, tribalism/regionalism which gives birth to a corrupt, despotic and confrontational political entity. A Somali person in Melbourne, Malmo or in Minneapolis will root for a candidate solely based that they hail from the same clan. The leader who’s the most corrupt are hailed by their tribal brethren as smart for raiding the country’s meagrely wealth by building villas in Uganda, Doha, Paris, Dubai or in Istanbul. Yet, we claim corruption should be uprooted. Are we sincere?

VixR

Veritas
Ppl like to be negative, but a whole lifetime is long ass time from now. Tons of stuff changes even within 15-20 years, and African counties are growing exponentially, so I don't think there's any reason not to believe there wouldn't be countries to contend within that time. That's not to say there won't be stark contrasts. Some things need several lifetimes to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending