Will we ever see a FIRST WORLD African country in our lifetime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When Somalia drains the swamp, bans khat, adopts accountability and meritocracy in place of qabilism, rise, we shall. :gaasdrink: Send me the next generation of Somalis, and we'll modify their behavior to facilitate nation-building. God knows, IQ isn't the problem there is something fundamentally flawed in their value system. We could also handpick the most ethical, beautiful and brightest and make the Somali version of Lebensborn. :fittytousand:

Nope, I still get confused as to why it's so difficult to build a functioning society in most African countries however at least Somalis wear clothes, you have some Africans running around butt naked bouncing around in a circle instead of contributing to the advancement of their country.

It's so fucking embarassing how these foreigners come to Africa to see these lazy tribal people who literally do nothing all day besides hunt/sit in huts, these foreigners are laughing at us. "Oh look how simple these Africans are, they have nothing but they are so happy".

We need to cut the tribal shit asap, build more schools, create a more secular society that values education first and fore most. Religion is important but islam in our country has bogged down to wahabbism, we need to relax a bit on our extremeism.

Also like others said, banning khat, keeping a close eye on those al shabaab recruiters that reside in the islamic schools.

I really love the countries central Asia, they practice Islam but don't go overboard. I hope one day that's how we become but due to how backwards we've become that might never happen.

Africans tend to think with their reproductive organs. "Oh muh dick". they don't know the world goes beyond having sex all day. Sex is suppose to be a luxury, not a necessity.

South Korea was 3rd world, poor country 60 yrs ago. Majority of african countries were also poor back then. However South Korea advanced and today they are a 1st world country and known as one of the countries leading in the tech field.

Its time to stop pointing fingers and look to the elephant in the room. I think its gonna hurt lots of feelings.

Last edited:
Africans tend to think with their reproductive organs. "Oh muh dick". they don't know the world goes beyond having sex all day. Sex is suppose to be a luxury, not a necessity.

South Korea was 3rd world, poor country 60 yrs ago. Majority of african countries were also poor back then. However South Korea advanced and today they are 1st world country, known as producing best tech devices in the world.
No, what they need to do is start building relationships with countries in the West so they can trade goods and build up their economy. You can’t build an economy in today’s society without some sort of international network. South Korea work closely with the US for an example.

It’s detrimental when Farmajo for an example don’t talk to Israel for religious reasons. Somali people tend to look down on people, they talk bad about Madows,Arabs, East Asians and caadans. Like damn niggas you can’t survive on your own, you’re going to need allies.

For once you need to stop blaming the external influence. The problem lies within the natives.

You can't go nowhere with pointing fingers. In this world people who complain dont get anywhere.

I do the blame the natives for being idiots.

No, what they need to do is start building relationships with countries in the West so they can trade goods and build up their economy. You can’t build an economy in today’s society without some sort of international network. South Korea work closely with the US for an example.

It’s detrimental when Farmajo for an example don’t talk to Israel for religious reasons. Somali people tend to look down on people, they talk bad about Madows,Arabs, East Asians and caadans. Like damn niggas you can’t survive on your own, you’re going to need allies.
exactly we needed israel but instead of working with them we thought of our arab allies who don't give two shits about us xD

Ghana, Rwanda, Botswana, Namibia and others are on their way to being first world countries. Corruption in these countries is very low as well. They are the jewels of Africa and make me proud to be African. The ones I know and met are very smart and successful. I wish I was from one of these countries.

In Muslim Africa, a mosque gets priority over a hospital or a school or a museum. No one can speak up because an uppity condescending imam who is giving his signature smirk is wagging his finger at you (liberal imams). The conservative imams will behead you and strap his student with explosives if you bring "Western education" whatever the hell that means while his son is in the West from harms way

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

South Korea was 3rd world, poor country 60 yrs ago. Majority of african countries were also poor back then. However South Korea advanced and today they are a 1st world country and known as one of the countries leading in the tech field.

Its time to stop pointing fingers and look to the elephant in the room. I think its gonna hurt lots of feelings.

Comparing South Korea to Africa is a bad comparison. Africa has been repeatedly robbed, raided and pillaged by Europeans during the colonial era and denied development by installing corrupt dictators and pouring NGO's into the country.

South Korea has suffered nothing compared to Africa, of course Africans themselves need to sort themselves out, however they have been in this position mainly due to external factors.

Comparing South Korea to Africa is a bad comparison. Africa has been repeatedly robbed, raided and pillaged by Europeans during the colonial era and denied development by installing corrupt dictators and pouring NGO's into the country.

South Korea has suffered nothing compared to Africa, of course Africans themselves need to sort themselves out, however they have been in this position mainly due to external factors.

Okay, Keep pointing fingers and offer no solutions.

Merchant of Mogadishu

Okay, Keep pointing fingers and offer no solutions.

:faysalwtf:

:siilaanyolaugh:

Here is a solution for you abaayo, a cultural revolution and governments based on meritocracy. Weed out corruption and nepotism within the government, army and workplace. Establish a patriotic mindset among the people, which will enable them to create a their own self sufficient economy, not one based on worthless donations and NGO's.

Is that better?

:faysalwtf:

:siilaanyolaugh:

Here is a solution for you abaayo, a cultural revolution and governments based on meritocracy. Weed out corruption and nepotism within the government, army and workplace. Establish a patriotic mindset among the people, which will enable them to create a their own self sufficient economy, not one based on worthless donations and NGO's.

Is that better?

Jeez, its that simple?

Then come it didn't work for 50+ african countries for the last 60 yrs

Merchant of Mogadishu

Jeez, its that simple?

Then come it didn't work for 50+ african countries for the last 60 yrs

Of course its not that simple, in fact its the tip of the iceberg and its going to take blood, sweat and tears.

I'm telling you hardly any African country has taken up this solution. If they did, they would not have been in the position they are today.

Of course its not that simple, in fact its the tip of the iceberg and its going to take blood, sweat and tears.

I'm telling you hardly any African country has taken up this solution. If they did, they would not have been in the position they are today.

50+ plus countries and not even one found the solution.

The problem lies deeper than politics, sxb. They all share this common trait and thats why they're struggling to move economically.

Merchant of Mogadishu

50+ plus countries and not even one found the solution.

The problem lies deeper than politics, sxb. They all share this common trait and thats why they're struggling to move economically.

I'm guessing the common trait is low IQ? Is that what your implying?

If it is then that's impossible. How can low IQ be the determining factor for them struggling economically when back in the day, African kingdoms and empires were the richest in the entire world. Have you heard Mansa Musa and the Mali Empire, the Ajuraan Empire that controlled trade in the Indian Ocean for centuries, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts