Will the Somalia government donate any extra funds to Garacad port?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Absolutely amazing, you gotta admire PL for their work ethic and development. Instead of bashing them we should work to copy their efforts in the south. I want to build a dry port for Cabudwaaq. I wonder what is needed?

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Very good coopetation between Hawdian and Mudugian people. I take it reer cigale and Isxaaq cumar maybe rrer biciidyahan are doing this instead of waiting on DDS or Muqdisho. I think we need more private initiatives like this in the whole peninsula
Don't forget Leelkase put in work too financially and who is building the road from Goldogob to Galkayo and already built the customs at Tuur Dhibi:nvjpqts:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Ma la odhankaraa SFG baa baadhis daacada sameyn karto?
I would trust a local prosecutor to investigate Albayrak rapes

Waa la oogyaahay inaa lacaag bis gov. ee kala jeecashahay. If the investigation mentions anyone from SFG, you know what happens. Qarxiis. Waxay Somalia laa baa ba' santahay waa sidaas. Markaad dulkaaga iibisiid oo agolaatid ajanbiga inay kuh ciyaaran, waa khalas. Dadkaas waay kuu habaariyaan, inkaartaas wadankii aay kaga soo baxaysaa.

Feel sorry for the girl :(

Kheyre refused to place the ceremonial stone during the construction opening ceremony forget about anything else. We don't want N&N fitna anywhere near this project.
I keep hearing about new cliques from Dambi/Damul Jadiid ...now N&N
How are they really different? Meet the new boss same as old boss laakin wuxuu xidhaa shaadh cusub. We have Cagjar, Ina Geelle, ina Biixi, ina Cabdilashihi Daani, 3 presidents of GM, President Cheese and his boss er PM Kheyre, then Madoobe and the Soomali Maay guy
How are any of them different from predecessors? Not including Cagjar. He looks real different from ina Iley
Private initiative is the way forward

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Kheyre refused to place the ceremonial stone during the construction opening ceremony forget about anything else. We don't want N&N fitna anywhere near this project.
Cabdi Ciise hasn't forgotten this. There's a shoot on sight order in case the lanky were-hyena comes 50 km within our territory.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Wonder what happened to the dekad made by Bosaaso locals to save a sinking ship, it could easily be transformed to a proper port as the ground work is already done?

View attachment 92783

Because you're previously admin decided to sign it away to a lower party (thinking it's the same) to try and compete with SL abs Berbera. Not knowing that they are the same who's strategy is to stagnate all other parts in the area and make berbera the focal point.

They're stopping bosaaso and trying to take money from Djibouti for kicking them out, building a dry port in Gambadhe to transit to the rest of Somalia.

The next decade is good for Somalis, now it's time to create our own homegrown industries

Have you seen Hereri on Universal TV

This so called Garacad (wierd name btw Garac vs Garacad), will bankrupt these people. Quote me if you will.

They do business with Oman's Salalah Port and I think they are trying to build something similar. If you look at Salalah Port, they have a 2km long breakwater. That is a lot of rocks and dirt. It will take them with 10 dumptrucks close to 10 years to just fill that space up. Or 5 years if they want 1km long breakwater. As you go further into the sea, it will get deeper and more dirt & rocks are required to fill it to get to above sea level.

Also they need something like the following engineered stabalisers like the one shown below. It is a must for any port that is facing the elements specially the Indian ocean. Just simple rocks will not do it, as rocks make movements when waves crash on it.

And that is just the breakwater. Then you will need to actually build the port. Which is another story.

portugal-algarve-sagres-massive-tetrapod-concrete-structures-reinforce-HPDKKT.jpg

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Because you're previously admin decided to sign it away to a lower party (thinking it's the same) to try and compete with SL abs Berbera. Not knowing that they are the same who's strategy is to stagnate all other parts in the area and make berbera the focal point.

They're stopping bosaaso and trying to take money from Djibouti for kicking them out, building a dry port in Gambadhe to transit to the rest of Somalia.

The next decade is good for Somalis, now it's time to create our own homegrown industries

Please not Barbara bullshit again:jcoleno:.

Somaliland Allow dhowr. :icon mrgreen:

Trending